The Impact Partnership

www.impactpartner.com

Life Changing For My Family

Current Employee - V P of Annuity Sales  in  Kennesaw, GA
Current Employee - V P of Annuity Sales in Kennesaw, GA

Pros

I have been in this industry for over 12 years and have been truly blessed to work for another great company throughout my career, which was an INC 500 company for 3 years in a row and one of the top companies in this industry. I thought for sure that I was going to spend the rest of my career there. Until the day I had the chance to become part of the team at Impact, I didn't just jump at the opportunity...I leaped!!! There is something really special about this young company. Impact with it's competitive; yet friendly working environment, makes you feel like you are a part of a family. Everyone is up beat and is always willing to help one another. Being that Impact is the fastest growing company in our industry, makes for ample opportunities for someone to grow their career here no matter if you are in marketing design, sales or operations.
     I have been here now for a year and have noticed one of the key factors that is a major contributor to our growth and success here, is the commitment and dedication that senior management gives to us the employees and our customers. I have never seen so much detail and passion that goes into the training of an employee to go out and be so prepared to compete with the high level competition we face everyday. Unfortunately, in this industry there is a lot of perception being "sold" out there; whereas here at Impact we truly partner up with our clients by bringing true value to help grow their business. The Impact Partnership is TRUE to it's name!

Cons

The sales and operation teams are required to be dressed business casual.

Being able to dress casual would be awesome as well as greatly appreciated.

Other reviews for The Impact Partnership

Doomed from the Start

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Kennesaw, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Pros

"Start-Up" feel with great work/life balance. I was able to get my work done within business hours and enjoy my time off.

Cons

Leadership was apathetic and unhelpful, perhaps even non-existent. I participated in a phone interview, to which the president of the company, someone who was branching off from a company to which he dedicated extensive tenure to, pulled himself out with a few colleagues to begin The Impact Partnership, a competing IMO to the business he branched from. I was hired after an in-person interview with the President, the CEO and the VP of Sales.

I was hired before they even hit the ground running without a job title or job description. I came with a wide range of talents, such as copywriting and an extensive radio background, to which they knew they wanted to integrate into their departments and still with no job title, I was placed into the marketing department, where I worked with one graphic designer and the CMO, two people I hadn't even met prior to starting or even in the interview process. We had regular meetings with very little actual visions or clear communication about long term or short term projects. I accomplished all that was asked of me and worked to the best of my abilities without much support or communication from a rather disorganized upper management.

Following an involved and expensive event planning experience, I was let go because "They were dissatisfied with my performance" and if it were up to the CMO, he proclaimed, he wouldn't have even hired me on.

Well, who was at fault? The hard working employee, carrying on between the 3-person marketing department and administrative assistant tasks without a job title/description or was it the company who failed to establish a proper job description and outline their expectations in the first place?

Its clear that the business has continued to grow since my time there. My top-tier advice is to give employees a fair opportunity to succeed and utilize their talents to the company without waiting for that person to fail. Organization and constant communication are the key components to a successful business and even more successful employees.

Just what I was looking for and THANK YOU!

Pros

Impact is easily the best place I have ever worked. Literally, THE best sales training, THE best opportunity, THE best group of employees I have ever encountered in one place.

I consider myself a salesman and I hold firmly the belief that I can sell anything. If you want to get paid for what you sell, Impact is the place!!

I am a better salesman now after being with Impact for over a year than I ever was before. Yes, it was tough in the beginning, but so is everything worth achieving...there's a learning curve, and if you're not ready to be a sponge and learn all you can and then apply it then you should look elsewhere.

The rewards of this career far outweigh any of the learning curve I had to go through in the beginning. My family is so much better off because of what I have been able to accomplish because of Impact.

I know first hand that all of the negative reviews on this page are from employees who didnt make it at Impact. The reason they are being so hard on Impact is only because they saw the opportunity here and FAILED to capitalize on it. If they were being honest you would hear them say that they regret not following through with what they started here.

I can't say "thank you" enough to the leaders of Impact for this opportunity!

Cons

I dont consider these "Cons" but they are what makes Impact tough for some...again if you DONT understand that big rewards take hard work then you'll never find a place that you love.

Longer hours: It's not 9-5, you dont punch a clock, we work hard and then we play hard. Can you say "BB Kings Orlando"?!

Coaching: If you want to improve you have to be okay with someone pointing out your weaknesses...we are all here to beat our competitors and bring the most value possible to our advisors...getting better is how you do that.

Young company: You get the excitement of being a part of something bigger than yourself and the flexibility of a new company, but there are some growing pains that go along with that. We will and are getting better every day, but some people like the 20,000+ employee companies where you have to include a cover sheet on all TPS reports.

Keep doing what you've done to make Impact great and never compromise who we are and what we do. I love how selective you are in bringing new people on board, keep doing that! You have literally changed this industry, changed the lives of my advisors and I again thank you for the opportunity.

There are newer employer reviews for The Impact Partnership.

Worked for The Impact Partnership? Contribute to the Community!