The Impact Partnership

There are newer employer reviews for The Impact Partnership

Life Changing For My Family

Current Employee - V P of Annuity Sales in Kennesaw, GA
Current Employee - V P of Annuity Sales in Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at The Impact Partnership full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been in this industry for over 12 years and have been truly blessed to work for another great company throughout my career, which was an INC 500 company for 3 years in a row and one of the top companies in this industry. I thought for sure that I was going to spend the rest of my career there. Until the day I had the chance to become part of the team at Impact, I didn't just jump at the opportunity...I leaped!!! There is something really special about this young company. Impact with it's competitive; yet friendly working environment, makes you feel like you are a part of a family. Everyone is up beat and is always willing to help one another. Being that Impact is the fastest growing company in our industry, makes for ample opportunities for someone to grow their career here no matter if you are in marketing design, sales or operations.
     I have been here now for a year and have noticed one of the key factors that is a major contributor to our growth and success here, is the commitment and dedication that senior management gives to us the employees and our customers. I have never seen so much detail and passion that goes into the training of an employee to go out and be so prepared to compete with the high level competition we face everyday. Unfortunately, in this industry there is a lot of perception being "sold" out there; whereas here at Impact we truly partner up with our clients by bringing true value to help grow their business. The Impact Partnership is TRUE to it's name!

Cons

The sales and operation teams are required to be dressed business casual.

Being able to dress casual would be awesome as well as greatly appreciated.

18 Other Employee Reviews for The Impact Partnership (View Most Recent)

Just what I was looking for and THANK YOU!

I have been working at The Impact Partnership full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Impact is easily the best place I have ever worked. Literally, THE best sales training, THE best opportunity, THE best group of employees I have ever encountered in one place.

I consider myself a salesman and I hold firmly the belief that I can sell anything. If you want to get paid for what you sell, Impact is the place!!

I am a better salesman now after being with Impact for over a year than I ever was before. Yes, it was tough in the beginning, but so is everything worth achieving...there's a learning curve, and if you're not ready to be a sponge and learn all you can and then apply it then you should look elsewhere.

The rewards of this career far outweigh any of the learning curve I had to go through in the beginning. My family is so much better off because of what I have been able to accomplish because of Impact.

I know first hand that all of the negative reviews on this page are from employees who didnt make it at Impact. The reason they are being so hard on Impact is only because they saw the opportunity here and FAILED to capitalize on it. If they were being honest you would hear them say that they regret not following through with what they started here.

I can't say "thank you" enough to the leaders of Impact for this opportunity!

Cons

I dont consider these "Cons" but they are what makes Impact tough for some...again if you DONT understand that big rewards take hard work then you'll never find a place that you love.

Longer hours: It's not 9-5, you dont punch a clock, we work hard and then we play hard. Can you say "BB Kings Orlando"?!

Coaching: If you want to improve you have to be okay with someone pointing out your weaknesses...we are all here to beat our competitors and bring the most value possible to our advisors...getting better is how you do that.

Young company: You get the excitement of being a part of something bigger than yourself and the flexibility of a new company, but there are some growing pains that go along with that. We will and are getting better every day, but some people like the 20,000+ employee companies where you have to include a cover sheet on all TPS reports.

Keep doing what you've done to make Impact great and never compromise who we are and what we do. I love how selective you are in bringing new people on board, keep doing that! You have literally changed this industry, changed the lives of my advisors and I again thank you for the opportunity.

Greatcompany with lots of earning potential

I worked at The Impact Partnership full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I worked a the Impact Partnership for 6 months, and I will say this is not a job for someone who is planning on cruising and slacking off. The sales training here is phenomenal- and the sales skills I learned here will stick with me forever. Everyone in upper management has great values, and every team member is fully committed to the success of the company. They are absolutely crushing the rest of the market. They are literally doing things that no one else in the industry is thinking about- and its only a matter of time before they are number 1. By the way- all these other negative reviews are people who got canned because they were not doing what was asked of them, or left because they couldn't handle the pressure. If you aren't ready to bust your tail and give everything that you have to this job- then you won't survive so don't waste your time.

Cons

Not much of a work/life balance- but if you want to get to the next level and launch a career that will pay off extremely well, then you are going to have to put in some extra effort anyways. I will say that the upper management pressures you to produce big numbers-but they are willing to work with you on anything that you are struggling with. Sure- some of the upper management can get so into your success that you start feeling the pressure- but that is only because they are so passionate about the company and helping you achieve a goal that even you thought you couldn't get to. Unfortunately for me, coming straight out of college, I didn't realize the opportunity laid out before me, and I cracked under the pressure.

Keep doing what you are doing-I will be forever thankful for the training I got here.

There are newer employer reviews for The Impact Partnership