The Jacobson Group

www.jacobsononline.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for The Jacobson Group

Decent starting salary, nothing else

Current Employee - Claims Processor in Green Bay, WI
Current Employee - Claims Processor in Green Bay, WI

I have been working at The Jacobson Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Starting salary of $11, eventual insurance coverage and 401k options

Cons

No pay raises, no holiday pay or paid days off, performance incentives

Annual pay raises, performance incentives such as perfect attendance in work period or over a calendar year should be rewarded, holiday pay

12 Other Employee Reviews for The Jacobson Group (View Most Recent)

Great Company

I have been working at The Jacobson Group full-time

Pros

Company provides great experience and learning opportunities, especially for new grads and young professionals. When I started at the company, I didn't have much experience. Over the years, I have been mentored and given room for growth and added responsibilities. In this culture, you will be asked to take on more responsibility; but as you prove yourself, recognition, promotions and raises will follow. I advise young professionals to be realistic about their expectations: You won't get a huge raise/promotion 6 months into your tenure; you have to earn it, but it will come. This is a relatively small company, so there is easy access to senior management and no one is "just a number".

Cons

No 401(k) match.

RUN FROM THESE LIARS

Former Contractor - Member Enrollment Analyst in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Contractor - Member Enrollment Analyst in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at The Jacobson Group as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Hotels points when on a travel assignment

Cons

Where do I start, from the length of the project, the lies they tell to get you there, its just a company of liars. I for one am that believes, if it quacks like a duck, its a duck. The VP is nasty and rude. She talks down on employees after hearing one side of a story, the project manager is the exact same way, except she tries to talk proper through her lies. Don't waste your time trying to explain anything to these folk, they listen to the looney team leads and don't ask the other party their side. The travel and reimbursement staff are another group of excuse makers and those that hide behind a computer. You can call and leave voicemails, yet they'll only respond with an email. How professional is that?!!! They make up rules as they go along, ask them to show where it is in the handbook, they wont answer. I wish I'd listened to others that warned me not to apply with this company. I am none of ratchness and filth these folk hire, ITS WITH GREAT PLEASURE AND SMILES I WILL NEVER EVER RETURN FOR AN ASSIGNMENT!!! Run from these nasty, unprofessional, liars!

Go back to training and learn how to effectively communicate, stop telling lies

There are newer employer reviews for The Jacobson Group