The Jacobson Group
www.jacobsononline.com Chicago, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Love the management, but they have their favorites

Account Management (Former Employee)

I worked at The Jacobson Group full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAdvancement opportunities available for those that are on the inside. Above average market pay, fun reward trips.The company has done a solid job of staying in their lane and staying solidly focused on one industry. Flexible options are sometimes available for those with company tenure.

ConsIf you're not one of the chosen few, the environment could be challenging. Current employees tell me that all employees are being moved back to the headquarters location, and that virtual opportunities are not as available as they once were.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep driving strategic growth.

Pass if you are recruited for sales.

NTM (Former Employee)

I worked at The Jacobson Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Competitive base Commission structure was great (took awhile to get but… Cons: Zero room for advancement (don't get me wrong they will change title but you acquire no new responsibilities and or recognition) Gossip! There is not enough… Advice to Senior Management: Build a farm system of people you hire and advance out of college,and don't recruit established sales professionals. Your culture is fine,… More

Many promises, but no opportunity

Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at The Jacobson Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent colleagues. But leadership seems to discourage open communication and… Cons: Privately owned with micro-managing brothers at the helm. No career path.… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to be less duplicitous No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on The Jacobson Group.

Worked for The Jacobson Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Jacobson Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Jacobson Group CEO Gregory P. Jacobson and Richard L. Jacobson. All reviews posted anonymously by The Jacobson Group employees.