The Job Window

www.thejobwindow.com
  www.thejobwindow.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Job Window

Don't fall for the hype.

I have been working at The Job Window

Pros

If you work 10 hour days for a year or so you could potentially make some decent cash with the commission. However to me it's not worth it and the commute is killer.
If you make enough sales you could be a manager and work 12 hour days and make some more cash and eventually run your own franchise. They make it seem like it's some opportunity of a lifetime but it's not. Well for me it wasn't anyway.

Cons

The commute, the crappy start pay, the fact that they pretty much lie about what you're actually doing, the constant pressure to sell sell sell,
Even thought were Told that your there to promote products and raise consumer awareness. They make it seem like it's some opportunity of a lifetime but it's not. Well for me it wasn't anyway. Don't believe they hype they are trying to sell you. There's a reason there always hiring.

Stop pretending your business is something that it's not.

17 Other Employee Reviews for The Job Window (View Most Recent)

personal perspective

Current Employee - Administrative/Recruiter in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Administrative/Recruiter in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I have been working at The Job Window full-time (less than an year)

Pros

i have been working for the company for less than a year, and my experience has been phenomenon. The work environment is friendly, motivating and supportive. I can always count on my team leader and colleagues, whenever, i have a question. The team will always be there to motivate you, when it is needed.
    There's a a comfortable and understanding relationship with the management team.
    The management team will always try to resolve and aid the employees as much as possible.
    There's also internal growth with the company. Hard work and dedication will not be pardoned.

Cons

at times aiming for the main target goal may be stressful.

keep up the supportive motivation and care!

Student scam

Former Employee - Student in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Student in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at The Job Window (less than an year)

Pros

There are none. 100% scam job that prays on recent grads.

Cons

I teach at a local university and this company is known to recruit students promising entry level marketing and PR jobs, when in reality it's a commission based job selling items in Sams club or going door to door selling items. The company is very dishonest in job postings and misleads young people in believing they are going to get experience in marketing and promotions.

Be honest in job descriptions.

There are newer employer reviews for The Job Window