I have been working at The Job Window for just under a year.

I have been working at The Job Window

Pros

There is a lot of room for growth within this company
They give you the opportunity to earn bonuses and have a lot of perks, like game tickets or even extra cash
The team at The Job Window is extremely friendly and management encourages and demonstrates an open door policy to all employees
They offer great hours, vacation time and benefits

Cons

no opinion on this, n/a

Continue to listen to the opinions of your employees and provide them with as many resources as possible. This is motivating and maintains a level of passion and dedication in the office!

Other Reviews for The Job Window

A great sense of camaraderie.

Current Employee - Recruiting  in  Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Recruiting in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I have been working at The Job Window full-time for less than a year

Pros

Most of the people working at The Job Window are young, fresh out of school. It's a growing company and there's room to grow and advance with it. They seek out the input and opinions of people working there so you don't just feel like an anonymous cog in the wheel. It's a fun place to work.

Cons

The day to day work can be repetitive. There's also a lot of pressure achieve goals set by the company. There are financial incentives to increase productivity, which are positive and negative. On the one hand they give you the opportunity to make more money, on the other hand they add to the stress.

Getting a new company off the ground takes time. More patience.

Don't fall for the hype.

I have been working at The Job Window

Pros

If you work 10 hour days for a year or so you could potentially make some decent cash with the commission. However to me it's not worth it and the commute is killer.
    If you make enough sales you could be a manager and work 12 hour days and make some more cash and eventually run your own franchise. They make it seem like it's some opportunity of a lifetime but it's not. Well for me it wasn't anyway.

Cons

The commute, the crappy start pay, the fact that they pretty much lie about what you're actually doing, the constant pressure to sell sell sell,
    Even thought were Told that your there to promote products and raise consumer awareness. They make it seem like it's some opportunity of a lifetime but it's not. Well for me it wasn't anyway. Don't believe they hype they are trying to sell you. There's a reason there always hiring.

Stop pretending your business is something that it's not.

There are newer employer reviews for The Job Window.

Worked for The Job Window? Contribute to the Community!