The Job Window

www.thejobwindow.com
  www.thejobwindow.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Job Window

Great team environment with lots of growth opportunity!

Current Employee - Recruitment Team Leader in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Recruitment Team Leader in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I have been working at The Job Window full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have been working at The Job Window for just over 9 months now, and got promoted after just over 3. It's a great team environment with a lot of friendly competition to keep things lively! Just next month I have been chosen to go on a company trip to Dallas and I am so looking forward to it! The hours are very flexible and benefits are offered. Because it is a growing company there really is A LOT of room for advancement and lots of opportunity!

Cons

Really not much, yes the days can get a little repetitive but because of the great team environment we are all able to keep each other hyped up!

Keep trusting that your employees can take on anything if the resources are support are provided!

16 Other Employee Reviews for The Job Window (View Most Recent)

A great sense of camaraderie.

Current Employee - Recruiting in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Recruiting in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I have been working at The Job Window full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Most of the people working at The Job Window are young, fresh out of school. It's a growing company and there's room to grow and advance with it. They seek out the input and opinions of people working there so you don't just feel like an anonymous cog in the wheel. It's a fun place to work.

Cons

The day to day work can be repetitive. There's also a lot of pressure achieve goals set by the company. There are financial incentives to increase productivity, which are positive and negative. On the one hand they give you the opportunity to make more money, on the other hand they add to the stress.

Getting a new company off the ground takes time. More patience.

Great Job and loving the room for growth in the business

Current Employee - Corporate Account Manager in Toronto (Australia)
    Current Employee - Corporate Account Manager in Toronto (Australia)

I have been working at The Job Window full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have been here since the start of Job window and there hasn't been a better place where I have worked. The corporate atmosphere is just amazing. Everyone is so hard working, but at the same time so willing to help overcome a colleagues problem. Work life balance is great too. I had to leave a couple of times because of family emergencies and take a day off because of volleyball tournaments and as long as I had all my work done and had goals set for the immediate future, it was not a problem. Another aspect of this job that I really enjoy is the opportunity for growth. The Job Window is so versatile in finding an area that you excel that not only benefits the company, but the individual as well. To be honest, this job was just supposed to support me while i found another job. However, the skills that I was being taught and the willingness of others to help me achieve my goals was a corporate culture that I wanted to be apart of. I cannot think of a better place to work, it has shown me what a career really is.

Cons

Minimal. Wish we got rid of individual cubicles for a "common work space". I think this would allow for creative juices to flow better within the team. Just like the saying two heads are better than one.

Keep doing what you are doing. I love the fact how the management team is so integrated with everyone. How they care about how each individual is doing. Keep up the great work!

There are newer employer reviews for The Job Window