There are newer employer reviews for The Job Window

Great team environment with lots of growth opportunity!

Current Employee - Recruitment Team Leader in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Recruitment Team Leader in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I have been working at The Job Window full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have been working at The Job Window for just over 9 months now, and got promoted after just over 3. It's a great team environment with a lot of friendly competition to keep things lively! Just next month I have been chosen to go on a company trip to Dallas and I am so looking forward to it! The hours are very flexible and benefits are offered. Because it is a growing company there really is A LOT of room for advancement and lots of opportunity!

Cons

Really not much, yes the days can get a little repetitive but because of the great team environment we are all able to keep each other hyped up!

Keep trusting that your employees can take on anything if the resources are support are provided!

14 Other Employee Reviews for The Job Window (View Most Recent)

I have been working at The Job Window for just under a year.

I have been working at The Job Window

Pros

There is a lot of room for growth within this company
    They give you the opportunity to earn bonuses and have a lot of perks, like game tickets or even extra cash
    The team at The Job Window is extremely friendly and management encourages and demonstrates an open door policy to all employees
    They offer great hours, vacation time and benefits

Cons

no opinion on this, n/a

Continue to listen to the opinions of your employees and provide them with as many resources as possible. This is motivating and maintains a level of passion and dedication in the office!

A great sense of camaraderie.

Current Employee - Recruiting in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Recruiting in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I have been working at The Job Window full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Most of the people working at The Job Window are young, fresh out of school. It's a growing company and there's room to grow and advance with it. They seek out the input and opinions of people working there so you don't just feel like an anonymous cog in the wheel. It's a fun place to work.

Cons

The day to day work can be repetitive. There's also a lot of pressure achieve goals set by the company. There are financial incentives to increase productivity, which are positive and negative. On the one hand they give you the opportunity to make more money, on the other hand they add to the stress.

Getting a new company off the ground takes time. More patience.

There are newer employer reviews for The Job Window