The Joint Commission
www.jointcommission.org Oakbrook Terrace, IL 500 to 999 Employees

long-time employee (13 years)

Associate Director (Current Employee)
Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at The Joint Commission

ProsBenefits, reputation within healthcare industry. Joint Commission has a long standing history and is a known leader in setting standards. New CEO has been great asset to the enterprise and has brought great ideas forth about process improvement within the organization (....about time they practice what they preach!)

ConsJCR management very incompetent. Poor businesss skills. Morale is lower than ever (been there 13 years) with no signs of improving anytime soon.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed some fresh blood in upper management. Hopefully new CEO will recognize this very soon and bring in some more effective leaders.

Fantastic Company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at The Joint Commission

Pros: You learn a lot. Environment is welcoming, people are extremely… Cons: Nothing come to my mind. More

Low stress company with great exposure to the healthcare industry.

Associate Project Director (Former Employee)
Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I worked at The Joint Commission full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company has great benefits. Their pay is on par… Cons: The organizations is highly bureaucratic and operates in silos. Project are slow to develop and pushing out new… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on The Joint Commission.

Worked for The Joint Commission? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Joint Commission reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Joint Commission CEO Mark R. Chassin. All reviews posted anonymously by The Joint Commission employees.