The Joint Commission

www.jointcommission.org

long-time employee (13 years)

Associate Director (Current Employee) Oak Brook, IL

ProsBenefits, reputation within healthcare industry. Joint Commission has a long standing history and is a known leader in setting standards. New CEO has been great asset to the enterprise and has brought great ideas forth about process improvement within the organization (....about time they practice what they preach!)

ConsJCR management very incompetent. Poor businesss skills. Morale is lower than ever (been there 13 years) with no signs of improving anytime soon.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed some fresh blood in upper management. Hopefully new CEO will recognize this very soon and bring in some more effective leaders.

Fantastic Company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at The Joint Commission

Pros: You learn a lot. Environment is welcoming, people are extremely… Cons: Nothing come to my mind. More

JCI is a great company, in spite of its leadership

International Hospital Surveyor - Administrative (Former Employee) Oak Brook, IL

I worked at The Joint Commission part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Travel. Professional recognition. Sharing of knowledge around the world.l Cons: There should be more uniformity in how the survey teams interpret the standards. As it is now, the service… Advice to Senior Management: Surveyors should be paid at a much higher rate than they are presently. International consulting starts at around $500 a day with many being at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The Joint Commission.

Worked for The Joint Commission? Contribute to the Community!