The Jones Group
www.jonesgroupinc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Positive and Rewarding

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
White Plains, NY

ProsGood environment, company believes in their people, charitable organization, well know brand names, gym facilities, helpful co-workers, early Fridays all year long.

ConsPersonal commute was very tiring but expected in the Greater New York area. Telecommuting allowed in emergency situations or if weather related but otherwise not encouraged.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe layoff of 18% of the workforce was unexpected, but handled well. I think more warning signs could have been given. There was a lot of shock when it happened and not much explanation given, other than Retail Sales were bad.

Great company

Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at The Jones Group full-time

Pros: Great discount, benefits, atmosphere, coworkers, and training. Cons: Not enough hours to run the business. KPI goals are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Had fun working for this company

Part Time Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Lakeside, CA

I have been working at The Jones Group part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Always fully staffed Made friends for life. Great Product and… Cons: Upper Management. Got thrown under the buss a lot and… Advice to Senior Management: DM and REgionals should take a leadership class Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on The Jones Group.

Worked for The Jones Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Jones Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Jones Group CEO Wes Card. All reviews posted anonymously by The Jones Group employees.