There are newer employer reviews for The Jones Group

Decent environment but no advancement opportunities. Fine as a JOB not as a CAREER

Current Employee - Bank Auditor  in  Bristol, PA
Current Employee - Bank Auditor in Bristol, PA

I have been working at The Jones Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Work is challenging and I am kepy busy, which I prefer. Employees are friendly. Time off is good. Early Fridays. Summer/Fall bbq and Holiday party. Bonus at end of year. Exceptional discount on brand products at company stores

Cons

Very rarely promotes from within. Management puts up with workers who should do more while dumping on their coworkers. Some areas are too tighly controlled where others are allowed to do what they want.

Look at the employees you are overlooking as most are willing to and can do much more for the company if given the opportunity.

145 Other Employee Reviews for The Jones Group (View Most Recent)

Positive and Rewarding

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  White Plains, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

I worked at The Jones Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good environment, company believes in their people, charitable organization, well know brand names, gym facilities, helpful co-workers, early Fridays all year long.

Cons

Personal commute was very tiring but expected in the Greater New York area. Telecommuting allowed in emergency situations or if weather related but otherwise not encouraged.

The layoff of 18% of the workforce was unexpected, but handled well. I think more warning signs could have been given. There was a lot of shock when it happened and not much explanation given, other than Retail Sales were bad.

Great company

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at The Jones Group full-time

Pros

Great discount, benefits, atmosphere, coworkers, and training.

Cons

Not enough hours to run the business. KPI goals are unattainable unless there is a BOGO.

There are newer employer reviews for The Jones Group

Worked for The Jones Group? Contribute to the Community!