Jones New York taking holiday pay away from associates previously entitled to it for coming in at 8pm this Black Friday.

I have been working at The Jones Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I enjoy working with my staff and customers.

Cons

I personally will lose. About $100 in pay for Thanksgiving week by being required to come in at 8 pm as well as having to rush through my thanksgiving and stay up working an 8 to 12 hour shift as required.
Previous years we were paid our 8 hours holiday time for thanksgiving as it is a paid holiday and time 1/2 if we came in at 10 pm opening. This year memo was sent out two days before Black Friday letting associates who are working midnight madness know they will lose thanksgiving pay as well as their holiday if on schedule that had to be approved weeks before announcement.Nice Jones for disrespecting holiday and now stealing from its employees earned benefit time.
Managers and district managers were specifically asked if policy would change this year due to mandatory 8pm or earlier opening.i was told no change and would receive holiday pay from manager . No response from DSM.Only memo two days before holiday.After schedule is set.
I personally cannot afford the cut pay check this close to Christmas.
I hope Jones corporate enjoys their thanksgiving with their families knowing they have stolen it from associates who are working hard . Rest we'll Black Friday night.
Jones also has no safety concern for employees or shoppers on road.Management required to work 8-12 hours overnight and then driving home to their families.

Have some consideration for the employees who work hard for you all year.