The LaSalle Network
www.thelasallenetwork.com Chicago, IL 50 to 149 Employees

Not bad at all

Contract Temp Employee (Current Employee)

ProsI have a full time job that i cannot work at due to being pregenant. LaSalle has been great at fiding me some temp jobs. It has been great not sitting at home every day going nuts!

ConsI really do not have much other than they seem to take turning down jobs very personally. I refused once, and did not hear from them for over a month and was emailed an exit interview. They later called with an offer.

Great company, and great group of people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time for less than a year

Pros: -office culture is great, very young group -interacting with everyone… Cons: I was paid pretty low starting out, but they seem… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Recommended for those who do not mind temping indefinitely.

Anonymous (Former Employee)

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time for more than a year

Pros: They found me a position within 12 days of my interview! The company I was sent… Cons: LaSalle kept telling me they were negotiating for my permanent hire with the company... even though management within the company told me directly that NO… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest about job advancement prospects. And if partners have to move on,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on The LaSalle Network.

Worked for The LaSalle Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The LaSalle Network reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The LaSalle Network CEO Tom Gimbel. All reviews posted anonymously by The LaSalle Network employees.