The LaSalle Network

Not bad at all

Current Employee - Contract Temp Employee
Current Employee - Contract Temp Employee

I have been working at The LaSalle Network

Pros

I have a full time job that i cannot work at due to being pregenant. LaSalle has been great at fiding me some temp jobs. It has been great not sitting at home every day going nuts!

Cons

I really do not have much other than they seem to take turning down jobs very personally. I refused once, and did not hear from them for over a month and was emailed an exit interview. They later called with an offer.

48 Other Employee Reviews for The LaSalle Network (View Most Recent)

Great place to learn and jumpstart your career

Former Employee - Project Manager
    Former Employee - Project Manager

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working at LaSalle gave me a work ethic like no other place could, you put in long days, but you are able to learn so much! Management is super hands on, on a regular day you will see the CEO stroll through the office, and he will give you advice as you are working.
    The CEO is great, management is great, but it's the people that really keep the company moving. People who are dedicated to putting in 12+ hour days, because they love what they do! As many people have read, if you are looking for 9-5 job, this isn't for you; however, if you are a recent graduate looking to gain some of the best hands on experience you can, this IS the place for you! I learned more from this company in a year, then I did in my 4 years of college.

Cons

Long hours can be quite exhausting and mentally draining.
    Suburban offices can feel left out a lot of the time.

Keep doing what you're doing, you've won countless awards and you are repeatedly recognized for the great things the company has accomplished!

The LaSalle Network Response

Nov 16, 2014Manager, Marketing & Communications

Thanks for sharing your experience. Ensuring that suburban offices feel included is something we have worked on for years, and we've definitely come a long way...however, do you have any suggestions ... More

Customer Service

I have been working at The LaSalle Network

Pros

They have available assignments...the initial phone contact between you and LaSalle usually starts out very friendly.

Cons

The communication from the staff SUCKS!!! THEY DON'T CARE! THEY DON'T RETURN CALLS! THEY DON'T RETURN EMAILS! I FEEL LIKE ONCE THEY INTERVIEWED ME AND SAW THAT MY "NAME" DIDN'T MATCH MY "FACE" THAT TOOK ME OUT OF THE RACE!

Its only common courtesy to return phone calls or respond to emails whether you have an assignment or not for the individual especially when you the Company are the one that reached out to the candidate!

The LaSalle Network Response

Dec 24, 2014Manager, Marketing & Communications

I am sorry you had a negative experience with LaSalle and feel our communication was subpar to say the least. We interview hundreds of candidates each week with the goal to communicate with and ... More

There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network