The LaSalle Network

www.thelasallenetwork.com
There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network

great atmosphere

Former Employee - Office Assistant (Stand-in)
Former Employee - Office Assistant (Stand-in)

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time (less than an year)

Pros

great teamwork, easily accessibility to upper management, good training, lots of encouragement

Cons

nothing to say really... perhaps i was not there long enough to find a good 'con'

51 Other Employee Reviews for The LaSalle Network (View Most Recent)

Not bad at all

Current Employee - Contract Temp Employee
    Current Employee - Contract Temp Employee

I have been working at The LaSalle Network

Pros

I have a full time job that i cannot work at due to being pregenant. LaSalle has been great at fiding me some temp jobs. It has been great not sitting at home every day going nuts!

Cons

I really do not have much other than they seem to take turning down jobs very personally. I refused once, and did not hear from them for over a month and was emailed an exit interview. They later called with an offer.

Incredibly hard work; incredibly rewarding workplace

Current Employee - N/A in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - N/A in Chicago, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Have never worked someplace with more recognition, support, and reward. If you work hard and give it your all, LSN will absolutely recognize you, promote you, and push you to do more.
    ALSO the majority of the management and executives are women, although the CEO is a man - the office is very family-friendly, flexible to family needs, and very well run.
    People are SMART here. Not only hard-working, driven... but actually SMART.

Managers are chosen based on merit not on tenure, so nobody has a manager who shouldn't be in that position.

Company culture is great - very tight knit culture, very unique. Energy is high every day, and people are excited to come to work EVERY day. People actually care about their work, whether they're running payroll or recruiting for C-Level positions.

Cons

Not much.... the hours are absolutely long, and you won't get a ton of holidays off...be ready for that.
    The company culture is very specific... there are a lot of diverse personalities, but if you don't fit, it's clear.

I honestly don't have much..

There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network