There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network

Unprofessional atmosphere in the back of the house

Former Employee - Recruiter/Researcher in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Recruiter/Researcher in Chicago, IL

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

Colleagues were friendly and for the most part there to help.

Cons

The company tends to hire fresh grads with absolutely no experience as Project "Managers". It was frustrating putting in strong effort for months on end while watching college grads with absolutely no experience other than a possible two month internship being brought in directly into a position that I had been working towards for months. The CEO says he does not "micromanage" however he spends most of his day walking around the office jumping on people's desks, singing, cursing..i could go on and on. The best way that I could describe the company is "unprofessional high school cult".

Give more respect to your employees. Appreciate their hard work and reward it rather than insulting them by giving their next promotion to a fresh grad with no experience what so ever.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great Temporary Employment Agency

Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Gurnee, IL
    Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Gurnee, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Friendly and dedicated staff, good organization, keeps employees informed, treats employees well, provides great training and job information. Pays as promised on time. Best employment agency I ever worked for.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about LaSalle, when compared to other agencies I had experience with, they are tops.

Just keep up the great work!

Not very challenging environment if you have any experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time (more than a year)

Pros

-Met a good network of individuals there that I continue to stay in touch with - although they have all since left the company
    -Good location

Cons

-Very inflexible managment team that has limited experience and an inability to think "outside the box"
    -Tends to hire a lot of entry level staff, limiting the growth opportunity for others (there is no one to learn from)
    -Very high turnover
    -Not very challenging
    -Although the attire was professional when I worked there, it was the most unprofessional work environment that I have ever been a part of

Don't take it so personally when people leave. Management tends to "burn bridges" with exiting employees that could have become future contacts.

There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network