There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network

Unprofessional atmosphere in the back of the house

Former Employee - Recruiter/Researcher in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Recruiter/Researcher in Chicago, IL

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

Colleagues were friendly and for the most part there to help.

Cons

The company tends to hire fresh grads with absolutely no experience as Project "Managers". It was frustrating putting in strong effort for months on end while watching college grads with absolutely no experience other than a possible two month internship being brought in directly into a position that I had been working towards for months. The CEO says he does not "micromanage" however he spends most of his day walking around the office jumping on people's desks, singing, cursing..i could go on and on. The best way that I could describe the company is "unprofessional high school cult".

Advice to Management

Give more respect to your employees. Appreciate their hard work and reward it rather than insulting them by giving their next promotion to a fresh grad with no experience what so ever.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Happy LaSallian!

Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun, vibrant corporate culture. "LaSallians" want to work hard and we genuinely want each other to succeed. I know I can always count on my team mates. We think out-of- the-box and find creative solutions for our clients. We have a great work/life balance and are always up for having a good time!

Cons

We don't have company match to our 401k plan. That's the only "con" that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! There are so many of us that love working here and love the direction the company is growing.

2. Great Temporary Employment Agency

Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Gurnee, IL
    Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Gurnee, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly and dedicated staff, good organization, keeps employees informed, treats employees well, provides great training and job information. Pays as promised on time. Best employment agency I ever worked for.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about LaSalle, when compared to other agencies I had experience with, they are tops.

Advice to Management

Just keep up the great work!