Oak Brook location

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Oak Brook, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network

Pros

Appearance seemed somewhat professional and attentive

Cons

I am a job seeker and used this as a temp agency. I was referred to this branch by the Chicago location since I am located in the burbs and didn't want to go to the downtown branch. The women are around their 20s-30s and the main recruiter has yet to respond back to me even after leaving her a voicemail once and tried to get in touch with her prior by email and phone, but she's always unavailable. Never received the assessments from her or anyone else that interviewed me (1 other girl/woman interviewed me). There was no mention of the assessments until I brought it up. I would try the downtown Chicago branch, they are more attentive and easily able to reach, stay clear from this branch.

Be more attentive & available. At least respond back via email acknowledging that you received my messages from your voicemail or email.

Other Reviews for The LaSalle Network

All that glitters is NOT gold!

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

Company parties (if your invited). Free things or food for random work events. Some really great people work there but not for long! High turn over!

Cons

There is no work life balance! If your a "PM" or "recruiter" it is even frowned upon to take lunch. All the titles are fake! You work 13hr days (if not more) in a call center environment, you must make a certain number of calls or schedule interviews. All LaSalle is concerned about is the bottom line, so you're either bringing in money or your out! Don't fall for the line of, "we promote within." Save yourself the hassle and burn out look else where! Benefits are pretty much non existent! Don't even go for an interview.

Promote within on merit, not just b/c you like someone. Have an executive board that is actually talented and experienced instead of one filled with people that have been there since the beginning and your friends with.

Happy LaSallian!

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun, vibrant corporate culture. "LaSallians" want to work hard and we genuinely want each other to succeed. I know I can always count on my team mates. We think out-of- the-box and find creative solutions for our clients. We have a great work/life balance and are always up for having a good time!

Cons

We don't have company match to our 401k plan. That's the only "con" that I can think of.

Keep it up! There are so many of us that love working here and love the direction the company is growing.

There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network.

Worked for The LaSalle Network? Contribute to the Community!