Oak Brook location

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Pros

Appearance seemed somewhat professional and attentive

Cons

I am a job seeker and used this as a temp agency. I was referred to this branch by the Chicago location since I am located in the burbs and didn't want to go to the downtown branch. The women are around their 20s-30s and the main recruiter has yet to respond back to me even after leaving her a voicemail once and tried to get in touch with her prior by email and phone, but she's always unavailable. Never received the assessments from her or anyone else that interviewed me (1 other girl/woman interviewed me). There was no mention of the assessments until I brought it up. I would try the downtown Chicago branch, they are more attentive and easily able to reach, stay clear from this branch.

Advice to Management

Be more attentive & available. At least respond back via email acknowledging that you received my messages from your voicemail or email.

Other Employee Reviews for The LaSalle Network

All that glitters is NOT gold!

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

Company parties (if your invited). Free things or food for random work events. Some really great people work there but not for long! High turn over!

Cons

There is no work life balance! If your a "PM" or "recruiter" it is even frowned upon to take lunch. All the titles are fake! You work 13hr days (if not more) in a call center environment, you must make a certain number of calls or schedule interviews. All LaSalle is concerned about is the bottom line, so you're either bringing in money or your out! Don't fall for the line of, "we promote within." Save yourself the hassle and burn out look else where! Benefits are pretty much non existent! Don't even go for an interview.

Advice to Management

Promote within on merit, not just b/c you like someone. Have an executive board that is actually talented and experienced instead of one filled with people that have been there since the beginning and your friends with.

Unprofessional atmosphere in the back of the house

Former Employee - Recruiter/Researcher in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Recruiter/Researcher in Chicago, IL

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

Colleagues were friendly and for the most part there to help.

Cons

The company tends to hire fresh grads with absolutely no experience as Project "Managers". It was frustrating putting in strong effort for months on end while watching college grads with absolutely no experience other than a possible two month internship being brought in directly into a position that I had been working towards for months. The CEO says he does not "micromanage" however he spends most of his day walking around the office jumping on people's desks, singing, cursing..i could go on and on. The best way that I could describe the company is "unprofessional high school cult".

Advice to Management

Give more respect to your employees. Appreciate their hard work and reward it rather than insulting them by giving their next promotion to a fresh grad with no experience what so ever.