The LaSalle Network
www.thelasallenetwork.com Chicago, IL 50 to 149 Employees

Sweatshop

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsTheir locations are spread out nicely for candidates around the surrounding suburbs of Chicago to conveniently interview. They are successful because they work extremely hard, but are not compensated for it.

ConsThey hire young professionals out of college that are eager and ready to work their tails off for just about minimum wage. They sell you on the bonus structure and how much opportunity and potential for career progression there is and then do not deliver. I2-14 hour days, no lunch break, and barely enough money to live off of. No thank you.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay employees more than minimum wage

Duped

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time

Pros: People pretend to care. Everybody likes each other because they all buy into the stupid company culture bs and think the CEO is god. So… Cons: Absolutely awful. They lie, totally unprofessional. Do not work here PLEASE if you have a brain and… Advice to Senior Management: Manage? Time management? Prevent employee breakdowns BECAUSE YOU CARE so… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Oak Brook location

Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network

Pros: Appearance seemed somewhat professional and attentive Cons: I am a job seeker and used this as a temp agency. I was referred to this branch by the Chicago location since I am… Advice to Senior Management: Be more attentive & available. At least respond back via email… More
There are newer reviews on The LaSalle Network.

Worked for The LaSalle Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The LaSalle Network reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The LaSalle Network CEO Tom Gimbel. All reviews posted anonymously by The LaSalle Network employees.