The LaSalle Network

There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network

Sweatshop

Former Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Their locations are spread out nicely for candidates around the surrounding suburbs of Chicago to conveniently interview. They are successful because they work extremely hard, but are not compensated for it.

Cons

They hire young professionals out of college that are eager and ready to work their tails off for just about minimum wage. They sell you on the bonus structure and how much opportunity and potential for career progression there is and then do not deliver. I2-14 hour days, no lunch break, and barely enough money to live off of. No thank you.

Pay employees more than minimum wage

46 Other Employee Reviews for The LaSalle Network (View Most Recent)

Duped

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

People pretend to care. Everybody likes each other because they all buy into the stupid company culture bs and think the CEO is god. So mindless number slaves partake in a beautiful, stepford like atmosphere where everyone is greeted with a Xanax smile and a warm cup of joe. Short, tight dresses and 5 inch stilettos worn by 22-30 year old girls who all speak in the same voice while making 100s of calls a day. Dōmo arigatō misutā Robotto

Cons

Absolutely awful. They lie, totally unprofessional. Do not work here PLEASE if you have a brain and are able to think for yourself. If not, you'll love it. Not the place for educated, self-thinkers.

Manage? Time management? Prevent employee breakdowns BECAUSE YOU CARE so much

Oak Brook location

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network

Pros

Appearance seemed somewhat professional and attentive

Cons

I am a job seeker and used this as a temp agency. I was referred to this branch by the Chicago location since I am located in the burbs and didn't want to go to the downtown branch. The women are around their 20s-30s and the main recruiter has yet to respond back to me even after leaving her a voicemail once and tried to get in touch with her prior by email and phone, but she's always unavailable. Never received the assessments from her or anyone else that interviewed me (1 other girl/woman interviewed me). There was no mention of the assessments until I brought it up. I would try the downtown Chicago branch, they are more attentive and easily able to reach, stay clear from this branch.

Be more attentive & available. At least respond back via email acknowledging that you received my messages from your voicemail or email.

There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network