There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network

Could be a lot more proactive finding placement for their recruits

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Chicago, IL
Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Chicago, IL

I worked at The LaSalle Network as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Prompt payday paycheck, even will go to your assignment location to hand deliver your paycheck to you.

Cons

Not proactive at all about placing you in a full time position. I was placed in a temporary position in an assignment that lasted 8 months. During that time, I was never contacted by LaSalle about any full time opportunities available. When I followed up with them I was given the runaround saying 'we'll get back to you if anything opens up.' Nothing in 8 months time?

Other Employee Reviews for The LaSalle Network

1. Very Good

Current Contractor - Medical Coding Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Current Contractor - Medical Coding Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

There is never a problem will getting paid on time. The staff was very supportive. Gave me a chance when I had limited experience. Placed me with an excellent company that I enjoyed working for. Kept in contact with me to make sure I was comfortable and satisfied in the position.

Cons

They been unable to place me with another assignment in the last several months. They are limited in the number of connections that they possess to obtain the assignments. At times it is difficult to contact staffing managers.

Advice to Management

Work on obtaining assignments that have less certification requirements for the amount of money that your clients are willing to pay.

Duped

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

People pretend to care. Everybody likes each other because they all buy into the stupid company culture bs and think the CEO is god. So mindless number slaves partake in a beautiful, stepford like atmosphere where everyone is greeted with a Xanax smile and a warm cup of joe. Short, tight dresses and 5 inch stilettos worn by 22-30 year old girls who all speak in the same voice while making 100s of calls a day. Dōmo arigatō misutā Robotto

Cons

Absolutely awful. They lie, totally unprofessional. Do not work here PLEASE if you have a brain and are able to think for yourself. If not, you'll love it. Not the place for educated, self-thinkers.

Advice to Management

Manage? Time management? Prevent employee breakdowns BECAUSE YOU CARE so much