The LaSalle Network

www.thelasallenetwork.com

Cool company, great place to work

Project Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsLaSalle was a really cool company--everyone who works there genuinely seemed to LIKE what they do, and really like who they worked with! There were so many positive celebrations, awards, recognitions of employees doing well...they know how to motivate and they actually cared about me as a person, not just as an employee.

I've worked at another company and it was quite the opposite, culture wise. People didn't know their co-workers names, there was no recognition...it was just 8-5, clock in and clock out.

LaSalle is a place where if you put in the effort, you receive results (money, promotions etc.) and I think that's a pretty rare thing these days.

I left because I wanted to get out of recruiting, and more into the HR field. LaSalle helped me find a job!! An employer who helps you find a job when you tell them you are looking to leave for different opportunities? Does that happen!? Because it did to me. I'm very grateful for that...it was a very amicable departure.

ConsThere is no match for 401k.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing--motivating people by acknowledging when someone is working hard, trying to improve etc. Don't get too big where you forget how important that is..it works!

Extremely positive, LaSalle Network has provided me with a lot of growth and professional opportunities.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Energetic and enthusiastic company culture. Constant support from direct leadership and management, including an extremely involved CEO. Hands on experience with guidance but room to… Cons: The only con would be for those employees who do not want to work hard and for those who prefer to be average. You… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

LOL

Project Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time for more than a year

Pros: After working here, I know the type of work environment… Cons: This is a direct quote from the owner of the company in an interview: "I think that too often people want to have a work/life… Advice to Senior Management: None. Unfixable. Just an all around awful place from an… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on The LaSalle Network.

Worked for The LaSalle Network? Contribute to the Community!