The LaSalle Network

www.thelasallenetwork.com
  www.thelasallenetwork.com
There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network

Cool company, great place to work

Former Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

LaSalle was a really cool company--everyone who works there genuinely seemed to LIKE what they do, and really like who they worked with! There were so many positive celebrations, awards, recognitions of employees doing well...they know how to motivate and they actually cared about me as a person, not just as an employee.

I've worked at another company and it was quite the opposite, culture wise. People didn't know their co-workers names, there was no recognition...it was just 8-5, clock in and clock out.

LaSalle is a place where if you put in the effort, you receive results (money, promotions etc.) and I think that's a pretty rare thing these days.

I left because I wanted to get out of recruiting, and more into the HR field. LaSalle helped me find a job!! An employer who helps you find a job when you tell them you are looking to leave for different opportunities? Does that happen!? Because it did to me. I'm very grateful for that...it was a very amicable departure.

Cons

There is no match for 401k.

Keep doing what you're doing--motivating people by acknowledging when someone is working hard, trying to improve etc. Don't get too big where you forget how important that is..it works!

48 Other Employee Reviews for The LaSalle Network (View Most Recent)

Extremely positive, LaSalle Network has provided me with a lot of growth and professional opportunities.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Energetic and enthusiastic company culture. Constant support from direct leadership and management, including an extremely involved CEO. Hands on experience with guidance but room to be independent and the autonomy to make your own decisions to be the best you can be. Work/life integration, LaSalle Network welcomes you like family and gets to know your family and life interests outside of work. LaSalle Network also throws some of the best company parties in the city of Chicago! Competitive compensation, you are rewarded for your work and ability to produce. Internal promotion and growth, I have been promoted and encouraged to take on new challenges and new opportunities.

Cons

The only con would be for those employees who do not want to work hard and for those who prefer to be average. You have to work hard to be good at your job at LaSalle Network and to make it because the entire company is made up of employees who are extremely motivated.

Keep doing what you are doing!

LaSalle Network is a fast-paced, fun, team environment.

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

Great training, fun company and people, real team/family feel. 'You get out what you put in' .

Cons

When it isn't for you, it really is not for you.

Higher up managers should do reviews of the lowest level managers by speaking with those on their team for real feedback. General team employees may have ideas or suggestions that are team-specific or manager specific that they may feel uncomfortable speaking with their direct manager about. Those at the 'top' should not lose their communication with those at the 'bottom'. It also helps improve the 'middle'.

There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network