The LaSalle Network
www.thelasallenetwork.com Chicago, IL 50 to 149 Employees

Tremendous growth potential both as a company and on an individual professional level.

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsA company culture where you can rely on and trust the person sitting next to you. A culture of peers that challenge each other and don't accept anything less than your best effort and expect a positive attitude, but understand when you've got stuff going on outside of your career. A senior management layer that is hands on, nurturing, and approachable. Vacation and compensation are generous, but the onus is on you to produce using the tools that you have available to you (continuing education, training, weekly meetings to discuss issues/successes with management and as a company). There are a lot of performance based incentives and tons of company outings.

ConsI personally do not see any cons with the organization. However, I know from being in the industry for 3 years now that recruiting is not for everyone. Employees who have left or had a bad experience here have complained primarily about long hours, but in my evaluation those are people that expected a 9-5. The fact of the matter is, if you want to punch a clock, there are plenty of places for you to go do that. LaSalle Network is not one of those places. With that being said, we're not killing ourselves 60-90 hours per week. Most employees are in from 7:45 - 6:00 which is not even close to the type of long hours that many other sectors see as a normal aspect of the career path.

Advice to Senior ManagementOne of the greatest qualities about life at LaSalle Network is that if I do have any advice for Management, I can walk into their office and give it to them in person. So my only advice here is don't ever let that change.

Love LaSalle!

Marketing & Public Relations (Current Employee)

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time for more than a year

Pros: LaSalle hires intelligent, hard working and genuinely nice people. I enjoy working with every single one of my colleagues and know that they would go… Cons: Staffing is a tough industry. To succeed it takes hard work and long… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the open communciation and continue rewarding employees for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cool company, great place to work

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: LaSalle was a really cool company--everyone who works there genuinely seemed to LIKE what they do, and really like who they worked with! There were… Cons: There is no match for 401k. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing--motivating people by acknowledging when someone is working hard, trying… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The LaSalle Network.

Worked for The LaSalle Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The LaSalle Network reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The LaSalle Network CEO Tom Gimbel. All reviews posted anonymously by The LaSalle Network employees.