The LaSalle Network

www.thelasallenetwork.com
There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network

Tremendous growth potential both as a company and on an individual professional level.

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

A company culture where you can rely on and trust the person sitting next to you. A culture of peers that challenge each other and don't accept anything less than your best effort and expect a positive attitude, but understand when you've got stuff going on outside of your career. A senior management layer that is hands on, nurturing, and approachable. Vacation and compensation are generous, but the onus is on you to produce using the tools that you have available to you (continuing education, training, weekly meetings to discuss issues/successes with management and as a company). There are a lot of performance based incentives and tons of company outings.

Cons

I personally do not see any cons with the organization. However, I know from being in the industry for 3 years now that recruiting is not for everyone. Employees who have left or had a bad experience here have complained primarily about long hours, but in my evaluation those are people that expected a 9-5. The fact of the matter is, if you want to punch a clock, there are plenty of places for you to go do that. LaSalle Network is not one of those places. With that being said, we're not killing ourselves 60-90 hours per week. Most employees are in from 7:45 - 6:00 which is not even close to the type of long hours that many other sectors see as a normal aspect of the career path.

One of the greatest qualities about life at LaSalle Network is that if I do have any advice for Management, I can walk into their office and give it to them in person. So my only advice here is don't ever let that change.

52 Other Employee Reviews for The LaSalle Network (View Most Recent)

LOL

Former Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time (more than a year)

Pros

After working here, I know the type of work environment I never want to work in again

Cons

This is a direct quote from the owner of the company in an interview: "I think that too often people want to have a work/life balance and it's not what working is about. It's about putting your blood and sweat and tears into your organization or your company, whatever you're trying to accomplish. And if you're looking for how you can go on vacation or get away, then you're not in the right place."

-No 401k

-If you look at how many hours you are expected to work a week and compare it with your salary you will quickly realize you are below the minimum hourly wage.

None. Unfixable. Just an all around awful place from an employee perspective and candidate perspective

Love LaSalle!

Current Employee - Marketing & Public Relations in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Marketing & Public Relations in Chicago, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time (more than a year)

Pros

LaSalle hires intelligent, hard working and genuinely nice people. I enjoy working with every single one of my colleagues and know that they would go above and beyond for me, both personally and professionally. Senior management is accessible and rewards you for your hard work. They provide opportunities for growth and development and genuinely want you to succeed.

Cons

Staffing is a tough industry. To succeed it takes hard work and long hours, and if it's not right for you, it's definitely not right for you.

Keep up the open communciation and continue rewarding employees for their hard work...it keeps us coming back for more!

There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network