The LaSalle Network

www.thelasallenetwork.com
  www.thelasallenetwork.com
There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network

Future LaSallians - Great Company!

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

The office culture is second to none, and is very much a work hard play hard atmosphere. This is a talented, competitive and hungry group of individuals making a name for this company in the staffing industry and I am proud to be a part of it.

It’s important to understand that LaSalle is what you make of it. If you come in every day and give 100%, your efforts and successes do not go unnoticed. If you stumble, there is always someone there to lift you up. There are countless opportunities to train and grow professionally but the key is you have to want it. There is also plenty of opportunity for growth and upward mobility within the organization as displayed by many of our executives who have started with LaSalle as fresh grads which is definitely saying something! They know the highs, the lows and everything in between making them great leaders of this organization. This is an outstanding company and a great placed to start and continue a career!

Cons

This is a fast paced aggressive industry which takes hard work and dedication that may not be for everyone. Depending on the environment you see yourself in, this could be right up your alley or not even in the ball park.

Keep doing what you are doing. The open communication and feedback we receive is so beneficial to each and everyone's growth and development. In my career here, I have never felt like there has been a problem too small to bring to the attention of management and they are willing to engage and make time when ever needed both professionally and personally.

The LaSalle Network Response

Jul 22, 2014Manager, Marketing & Communications

Thank you for taking the time to share your insights!

42 Other Employee Reviews for The LaSalle Network (View Most Recent)

The company culture is incomparable in how it encourages, appreciates, and empowers staff

I have been working at The LaSalle Network

Pros

Internal staff is the greatest part of working at LaSalle. Everyone works hard together, and celebrates successes as if they are their own like a true team. We are given the opportunity to learn new skills, attend courses, and come back to the office and apply those practices. Management cares about staff and has empathy, and most importantly, we have fun celebrating. LaSalle is truly a great place to work just as all the awards its received describe it to be.

Cons

I don't have anything to add to this.

The LaSalle Network Response

Jul 22, 2014Manager, Marketing & Communications

Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Recommended for those who do not mind temping indefinitely.

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

They found me a position within 12 days of my interview! The company I was sent to work for was clean, in a safe area, and the management and staff were friendly!

Cons

LaSalle kept telling me they were negotiating for my permanent hire with the company... even though management within the company told me directly that NO HIRING was being done this year. So I would have remained a temp for at least 2 years... IF I didn't get let go, as the company went through 4 rounds of firings while I was there.

When I was making the decision to leave (based on long commute, goals, under-payment, lack of possible advancement, etc...) I kept my LaSalle partner informed A WHOLE MONTH AND A HALF out from when I finally left. I also completed a full 2 weeks notice, except for the very last day as I had 2 job interviews that could not be moved. AND EVEN THEN I called several hours before my start time to give a professional warning and apology.

What I learned is that when you are partnered with LaSalle, it's all encouragement and teamwork. But if you decide to leave a position, you can forget about using their services in the future or even receiving A PHONE CALL or EMAIL back when you leave repeated messages for your previous 'partners.'

Be honest about job advancement prospects. And if partners have to move on, especially if they keep you graciously and professionally informed, don't treat them like traitors.

There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network

Worked for The LaSalle Network? Contribute to the Community!