The LaSalle Network

www.thelasallenetwork.com
  www.thelasallenetwork.com
There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network

A great place for your career

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

All in all, LaSalle has been a great place to work. It is a place where you walk in to work genuinely happy to see the folks that you surround yourself with every day. In this industry, the team-based and collaborative approach to recruiting is a rarity, and precipitates an environment where you work hard not only for your own success, but for the successes of your friends/co-workers that you are surrounded by. Hard work pays off, as recognition and rewards are an important part of work here. It is definitely a "work hard, play hard" type of environment. With incentive trips such as San Francisco, company wide parties such as LaSallemas, and other like perks throughout the year, LaSalle makes sure that it takes care of its employees from a fun/social/culture perspective. The genuine passion and dedication from executive leadership seeps down into everyone who buys in and really drives the energy, care, compassion, and drive that most LaSallians share. I am definitely happy to be working here.

Cons

It is not a "clock in, clock out" type position... You have to be willing to work hard, and put in longer hours than a typical 9-5er. Also, while I find it hard to have being friends with and enjoying your co-workers a negative, some people really like to separate professional life from personal. While there is room for that separation here, the people who get the most out of LaSalle's culture are the people who get to know, socialize, and become friends with those around them.

The LaSalle Network Response

Aug 10, 2014Manager, Marketing & Communications

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your opinion!

46 Other Employee Reviews for The LaSalle Network (View Most Recent)

I am extremely thankful to work here

Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time (more than an year)

Pros

LaSalle Network offers an unbelievable culture made up of hard-working and genuine individuals. There is a lot of room for upward mobility and high earning potential for those that work hard. While the business of recruiting naturely has it's up and downs, LaSalle's management is extremely supportive and helpful in dealing with the challenges of the business. LaSalle recognizes and appreciates it's employees and celebrate's each employee's anniversary with the company as an accomplishment and something that can be difficult to achieve. The multiple awards, trips to Las Vegas and San Fran and the numerous company parties throughout the year also are something that LaSalle has over other companies. I started my career at LaSalle Network after graduating with my Bachelor's degree, and I am extremely thankful for the opportunities this organization has presented with me, and I am excited to continue to develop and grow within my role.

Cons

Sometimes the hours can be draining, but in order to do well and beat the competition, sometimes that's what it takes. I wouldn't necessarily consider that as a "con," but it might be for some people that don't want to put in the time or energy to do well.

The LaSalle Network Response

Aug 10, 2014Manager, Marketing & Communications

Thanks for sharing!

Project Manager

Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time (more than an year)

Pros

LaSalle is the best place to work. I am excited to come to work everyday, and I'm inspired by the hard-working, smart and motivated people I have the privilege of calling co-workers. Our company leadership is phenomenal (Tom, our CEO, paid for the entire company to fly to San Francisco for a weekend trip as a reward for an incentive earlier this year!!) and we work as a team in very sense of the word. I'm honored to work here and am constantly challenged to be better and learn more every day.

Cons

Certainly every company has its cons, however, they truly are few and far between here at LaSalle. The staffing and recruiting industry is a roller coaster in general--the highs are high, and the lows are low. My amazing teammates and co-workers pick me up when I'm feeling low, and we celebrate the highs together.

I don't really have any advice for upper management that I haven't already shared--what's great about our culture is that we're encouraged to communicate our ideas, and our leadership actually listens! They're very accessible, and that's something that employees of all levels really appreciate about working here.

There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network