There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network

Project Manager

Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time (more than a year)

Pros

LaSalle is the best place to work. I am excited to come to work everyday, and I'm inspired by the hard-working, smart and motivated people I have the privilege of calling co-workers. Our company leadership is phenomenal (Tom, our CEO, paid for the entire company to fly to San Francisco for a weekend trip as a reward for an incentive earlier this year!!) and we work as a team in very sense of the word. I'm honored to work here and am constantly challenged to be better and learn more every day.

Cons

Certainly every company has its cons, however, they truly are few and far between here at LaSalle. The staffing and recruiting industry is a roller coaster in general--the highs are high, and the lows are low. My amazing teammates and co-workers pick me up when I'm feeling low, and we celebrate the highs together.

I don't really have any advice for upper management that I haven't already shared--what's great about our culture is that we're encouraged to communicate our ideas, and our leadership actually listens! They're very accessible, and that's something that employees of all levels really appreciate about working here.

reviews filtered by
  1. The company culture is incomparable in how it encourages, appreciates, and empowers staff

I have been working at The LaSalle Network

Pros

Internal staff is the greatest part of working at LaSalle. Everyone works hard together, and celebrates successes as if they are their own like a true team. We are given the opportunity to learn new skills, attend courses, and come back to the office and apply those practices. Management cares about staff and has empathy, and most importantly, we have fun celebrating. LaSalle is truly a great place to work just as all the awards its received describe it to be.

Cons

I don't have anything to add to this.

The LaSalle Network Response

Jul 22, 2014Manager, Marketing & Communications

Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

2. Future LaSallians - Great Company!

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

The office culture is second to none, and is very much a work hard play hard atmosphere. This is a talented, competitive and hungry group of individuals making a name for this company in the staffing industry and I am proud to be a part of it.

It’s important to understand that LaSalle is what you make of it. If you come in every day and give 100%, your efforts and successes do not go unnoticed. If you stumble, there is always someone there to lift you up. There are countless opportunities to train and grow professionally but the key is you have to want it. There is also plenty of opportunity for growth and upward mobility within the organization as displayed by many of our executives who have started with LaSalle as fresh grads which is definitely saying something! They know the highs, the lows and everything in between making them great leaders of this organization. This is an outstanding company and a great placed to start and continue a career!

Cons

This is a fast paced aggressive industry which takes hard work and dedication that may not be for everyone. Depending on the environment you see yourself in, this could be right up your alley or not even in the ball park.

Keep doing what you are doing. The open communication and feedback we receive is so beneficial to each and everyone's growth and development. In my career here, I have never felt like there has been a problem too small to bring to the attention of management and they are willing to engage and make time when ever needed both professionally and personally.

The LaSalle Network Response

Jul 22, 2014Manager, Marketing & Communications

Thank you for taking the time to share your insights!

There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network