The LaSalle Network

There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network

Project Manager

Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time (more than an year)

Pros

LaSalle is the best place to work. I am excited to come to work everyday, and I'm inspired by the hard-working, smart and motivated people I have the privilege of calling co-workers. Our company leadership is phenomenal (Tom, our CEO, paid for the entire company to fly to San Francisco for a weekend trip as a reward for an incentive earlier this year!!) and we work as a team in very sense of the word. I'm honored to work here and am constantly challenged to be better and learn more every day.

Cons

Certainly every company has its cons, however, they truly are few and far between here at LaSalle. The staffing and recruiting industry is a roller coaster in general--the highs are high, and the lows are low. My amazing teammates and co-workers pick me up when I'm feeling low, and we celebrate the highs together.

I don't really have any advice for upper management that I haven't already shared--what's great about our culture is that we're encouraged to communicate our ideas, and our leadership actually listens! They're very accessible, and that's something that employees of all levels really appreciate about working here.

46 Other Employee Reviews for The LaSalle Network (View Most Recent)

Great place to gain experience!

Former Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I worked at The LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

The management will develop you as a professional if you are willing to work hard. They are committed to training and allowing experiences in which to grow. The atmosphere is really energetic and team based which makes things more fun. It is nice that they divide up sales and service, so that employees can concentrate on whatever they feel is their strength. Team based concept is really good and enhanced synergy. The company does really want to make good placements and service the client well. The company has good energy and is fun!

Cons

You have to work long hours and it felt like you had to do "face time" to some extent. If you were at a good place with your placements, you still could not just leave after 5. Not fun to wait around until someone else was brave enough to pack up for the day! Leaving for a full lunch outside the office most days was not a reality. Management certainly recognized hard work and merit, but who was invited to the management happy hours were often the same people and it frankly felt cliquey.

Allow your staff a better quality of life (encourage a lunch hour, Friday off after Thanksgiving). You could offer floating holidays to those who work the Christmas Eve or the day after Thanksgiving. Your people work really hard and let them enjoy time outside work and a chance to relax after an intense day. Make sure that people don't feel that they are "in or out" and have a policy of inclusion.

The company culture is incomparable in how it encourages, appreciates, and empowers staff

I have been working at The LaSalle Network

Pros

Internal staff is the greatest part of working at LaSalle. Everyone works hard together, and celebrates successes as if they are their own like a true team. We are given the opportunity to learn new skills, attend courses, and come back to the office and apply those practices. Management cares about staff and has empathy, and most importantly, we have fun celebrating. LaSalle is truly a great place to work just as all the awards its received describe it to be.

Cons

I don't have anything to add to this.

The LaSalle Network Response

Jul 22, 2014Manager, Marketing & Communications

Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network