The LaSalle Network

www.thelasallenetwork.com
  www.thelasallenetwork.com
There are newer employer reviews for The LaSalle Network

Best Company I've Worked For...

Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- Room for growth- I was promoted in 2 years
- Management has an open door policy - you can bring concerns, new ideas, etc. and they will always take the time to hear you out
- If you come up with a new idea on how to change the way things are done, you have the power to implement it! A group of us came up with an idea to implement a mentorship program, got the leadership team behind us and rolled it out to the whole company. It's been going strong for a year and has great reviews!
- Culture. This is huge, and unless you've been with a company with a poor culture, you don't realize how much this matters!

Cons

The hours can be a little long, but if you think about it we are working with people who are currently employed and need to be available to them outside of business hours. The more you put into recruiting, the more you get out of it- it's not for everyone!

48 Other Employee Reviews for The LaSalle Network (View Most Recent)

A great place for your career

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

All in all, LaSalle has been a great place to work. It is a place where you walk in to work genuinely happy to see the folks that you surround yourself with every day. In this industry, the team-based and collaborative approach to recruiting is a rarity, and precipitates an environment where you work hard not only for your own success, but for the successes of your friends/co-workers that you are surrounded by. Hard work pays off, as recognition and rewards are an important part of work here. It is definitely a "work hard, play hard" type of environment. With incentive trips such as San Francisco, company wide parties such as LaSallemas, and other like perks throughout the year, LaSalle makes sure that it takes care of its employees from a fun/social/culture perspective. The genuine passion and dedication from executive leadership seeps down into everyone who buys in and really drives the energy, care, compassion, and drive that most LaSallians share. I am definitely happy to be working here.

Cons

It is not a "clock in, clock out" type position... You have to be willing to work hard, and put in longer hours than a typical 9-5er. Also, while I find it hard to have being friends with and enjoying your co-workers a negative, some people really like to separate professional life from personal. While there is room for that separation here, the people who get the most out of LaSalle's culture are the people who get to know, socialize, and become friends with those around them.

The LaSalle Network Response

Aug 10, 2014Manager, Marketing & Communications

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your opinion!

I am extremely thankful to work here

Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at The LaSalle Network full-time (more than an year)

Pros

LaSalle Network offers an unbelievable culture made up of hard-working and genuine individuals. There is a lot of room for upward mobility and high earning potential for those that work hard. While the business of recruiting naturely has it's up and downs, LaSalle's management is extremely supportive and helpful in dealing with the challenges of the business. LaSalle recognizes and appreciates it's employees and celebrate's each employee's anniversary with the company as an accomplishment and something that can be difficult to achieve. The multiple awards, trips to Las Vegas and San Fran and the numerous company parties throughout the year also are something that LaSalle has over other companies. I started my career at LaSalle Network after graduating with my Bachelor's degree, and I am extremely thankful for the opportunities this organization has presented with me, and I am excited to continue to develop and grow within my role.

Cons

Sometimes the hours can be draining, but in order to do well and beat the competition, sometimes that's what it takes. I wouldn't necessarily consider that as a "con," but it might be for some people that don't want to put in the time or energy to do well.

The LaSalle Network Response