The Lab School of Washington

www.labschool.org

great place to learn about and see innovative teaching methods for children with learning disabilities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Washington, DC

Prosgreat kids to work with; lots of new, exciting, and innovative ways to integrate the arts into teaching; great facility with many resources

Consadministration lacks organization; promised letters of recommendation, but never gave it to us and did not respond to emails or phone calls after leaving (in regards to volunteering or letters of recommendation)
if you are okay with disorganization with management/administration and enjoy working with kids, then this is a good place to look into. however, if you need more structure, you may want to check out another place.

The late founder would be turning in her grave.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at The Lab School of Washington full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The students are absolutely wonderful, and were the best part of the job. If I… Cons: The Lab School decided to dig up the memorial garden for its late, great founder, Sally Smith, and gave away the plants, in order to… Advice to Senior Management: Ask yourselves why there is such great turnover. People leave in droves for a reason. You need to treat your employees better, not by… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The Lab School of Washington.

Worked for The Lab School of Washington? Contribute to the Community!