The Learning Experience

Lead preschool teacher

Current Employee - Preschool Teacher in Montvale, NJ
Current Employee - Preschool Teacher in Montvale, NJ

I have been working at The Learning Experience full-time

Pros

I am a current employee. I started in April of 2013. My experience from the interview to current has been nothing but professional. The director , old asst director and current asst director are very warm people whoa into please their staff. I love working there and bringing my child there everyday. The curriculum offers do much and my son loves going everyday as do I. There is a great incentive every month for the staff and it really shows you are appreciated for all your hard work. I would recommend to anyone to attend the learning experience.

Cons

The only thing I would say is more training for newer staff and unmotivated old staff

31 Other Employee Reviews for The Learning Experience (View Most Recent)

Loved my co-workers but management was very unprofessional.

Former Employee - Teacher's Assistant in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Teacher's Assistant in Charlotte, NC

I worked at The Learning Experience full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Love working with children and meeting parents. Loved that even when I wasn't working I could still make money babysitting children that attending TLE.

Cons

Some parents are very picky about their children and can be rude but this can come with any job.

I would have to say that management give more attention to what goes on with directors and owners. I'm sure not every TLE location is the same...it may just have been the one I worked at. Certain teachers were given special treatment where others would be left to pick up the slack.

horrible company

Current Employee - Lead Pre-School Teacher
    Current Employee - Lead Pre-School Teacher

I have been working at The Learning Experience full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

watching the children grow and learn because of your dedication and hard work is the only rewarding thing about this job

Cons

terrible pay, unappreciative management, just an overall rip-off.

stand up for your employees; fight for them and what they deserve. there is no reason why you should have teacher's aids in a classroom making more money than a lead teacher because you refuse to fight for more than a 3% raise. If 1/2 of my class doesn't show up, do not guilt me into going home because corporate will get mad at you. The happier your employees are with their job, the more the PAYING parents will notice consistency, refer your center, and your business will thrive.

There are newer employer reviews for The Learning Experience