The Limited

www.thelimited.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for The Limited

Great in the beginning, but with new leadership, it becamse borderline abusive and disrespectful

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I worked at The Limited

Pros

The people you work with & discount.

Cons

Upper management was unprofessional. Instead of coaching, training or developing you, you were abused & disrespected until you had no choice but to resign. At the end, it was the most political environment I have ever worked in.

If you don't like someone personally, that should not be a reason to be disrespectful and humiliate employees and senior management should not be permitted to behave this way or allow others to behave this way. Employees are still human beings and deserve a chance before you write them off and push them out. Every company needs diversity. It is OK to be honest. It is not OK to be downright mean.

244 Other Employee Reviews for The Limited (View Most Recent)

It was a wonderful experience and I did not regret working here.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Natick, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Natick, MA

I have been working at The Limited

Pros

The people there are super friendly and have a great sense of fashion. The manager was definitely helpful and understanding when it comes to taking time off or if issues come up.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a little slow during the business day and there will be a lot of clothes to manage in the back (tagging, inventory, etc.)

I think there should definitely be ways to update staff on upcoming trends before it hits the market so that we can prepare ourselves and know the details of what we are really selling beforehand.

High expectations are fueled with abundant resources

Former Employee - Operations Supervisor in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Operations Supervisor in Columbus, OH

I worked at The Limited

Pros

Fair compensation; time devoted to mentoring and development; impressive investment in technology and automation to improve productivity and safety in the workplace

Cons

Highly structured system within which it is sometimes difficult to gain visibility of ideas and/or consideration of improvement suggestions and creative problem solving. Team building is not a priority.

It would benefit the organization if the senior leadership would loosen up on the highly structured approach to communication , and create an inovatrion-friendly environment where lower level managers are allowed to have ideas, and receive the credit.

There are newer employer reviews for The Limited