The Limited
www.thelimited.com Columbus, OH

Great in the beginning, but with new leadership, it becamse borderline abusive and disrespectful

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

I worked at The Limited

ProsThe people you work with & discount.

ConsUpper management was unprofessional. Instead of coaching, training or developing you, you were abused & disrespected until you had no choice but to resign. At the end, it was the most political environment I have ever worked in.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you don't like someone personally, that should not be a reason to be disrespectful and humiliate employees and senior management should not be permitted to behave this way or allow others to behave this way. Employees are still human beings and deserve a chance before you write them off and push them out. Every company needs diversity. It is OK to be honest. It is not OK to be downright mean.

Great discounts, but no hours

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Knoxville, TN

I have been working at The Limited

Pros: discounts flexible hours mostly great co-workers likable management Cons: no hours strict dress code little training Advice to Senior Management: Don't hire 10 new people at once if you know that you don't have the payroll to support both the new hires and the existing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

good job, less hours, more work

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at The Limited

Pros: 40% discount flexible hours manager is awesome Cons: more work cash register fitting room opening credit cards Advice to Senior Management: we are not managers so dont make us work as… More

There are newer reviews on The Limited.

Worked for The Limited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Limited reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Limited CEO Linda Heasley. All reviews posted anonymously by The Limited employees.