The M Resort
www.themresort.com Henderson, NV 1000 to 5000 Employees

The Best Job and Best Team I have worked for so far.

Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at The M Resort full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat opportunities, great people, great internal service, lots of integrity, respect and trust. Stable company that believes in internal and external customer service excellence!

ConsThe location is a few miles from the resort corridor in Las Vegas, however the safe and ample parking for employees and the lack of congested traffic near the resort makes up the difference.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll is good!

M Reosrt

Food and Beverage Manager (Current Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at The M Resort

Pros: Its non union. It has the ability to become a very trendy and hip… Cons: There is lack of focus from senior management and lack of trust. There doesnt seem to be a clear vision of… Advice to Senior Management: You should trust your managers more and listen to their advice as… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on The M Resort.

Worked for The M Resort? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The M Resort reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The M Resort CEO Anthony Marnell. All reviews posted anonymously by The M Resort employees.