The MENTOR Network
www.thementornetwork.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Laid back, mostly flexible environment, however, laid off with wishy washy information from the state.

TFC (Former Employee)

ProsLaid back environment. Mostly good foster parents to work with.

Consmileage pay is horrible. I am being laid off due to funding. I worked a lot of time over the 40 hours salary pay and hardly ever got to flex time nor was compensated for this.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more receptive to the lower part of the totem pole. Increase mileage pay to compete with gas prices. Cooperate with flex time, as it keeps your staff from burn out and from seeking other employment.

Truly horrible experience!- But didn't have to be....

Life Skills Trainer (Current Employee)
    Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at The MENTOR Network full-time for less than a year

Pros: I worked at NeuroRestorative for a week. Truly bad experience. The only pro is that there is paid training and the job is not… Cons: A lot! Horribly low pay. the hourly rate I was promised was not what I received, so there was an issue right after the… Advice to Senior Management: Re-evaluate your priorities. Hire program/residential directors that have experience and the education. Yes you will need to pay them more,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Needs consistency

Direct Support Professional (Current Employee)

I have been working at The MENTOR Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Wonderful loving clients. Rewarding to mentor them and know you contribute… Cons: $ They are paying new hires more than people working… Advice to Senior Management: Give some of that profit back to the employees and you won't see such a high turn over rate, therefore you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The MENTOR Network.

Worked for The MENTOR Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The MENTOR Network reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The MENTOR Network CEO Bruce Nardella . All reviews posted anonymously by The MENTOR Network employees.