The MENTOR Network
www.thementornetwork.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Best Place I've Ever Worked...except for compensation.

Manager (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at The MENTOR Network full-time for more than a year

ProsI worked in the Boston, MA corporate office withing the IT Infrastructure group. Loved it! Only reason I left was due to an offer from another company, (they found me, I was not looking), which was simply too good to refuse. The reasons I loved Mentor; 1. My Sr. Director/Boss was awesome. 2. A great CIO who was engaged and cared. 3. I had an exceptional IT Operations team who always made me look good, because THEY were so good! 4. Collaboration with other teams was mostly successful and made for great partners. 5. Flexible work environment. 6. Excellent H.R. team very focused upon the employees. I wish I could've stayed. For these reasons I rate Mentor overall as "Satisfied", but cannot rate as "Very Satisfied" due to the Cons below.

ConsUnfortunately, compensation and benefits were not competitive. Training budget keeps getting cut. Very small discount on monthly MBTA Charlie Passes.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour turnover rate is going to increase as other company's compensation and benefits far outpace Mentor's. Please look seriously at this as you have a otherwise great company. Being located in Boston it would be beneficial to offer a better subsidy for public transportation. It cost me almost $4000/yr just to go to work on the train, including parking in an MBTA lot.

It's a good place to work

Mobile Therapist (Former Employee)
Broomall, PA

I worked at The MENTOR Network full-time for less than a year

Pros: You will work with dedicated and professional staffs Cons: There is no opportunity for promotion Advice to Senior Management: Pay increase based on experience would be nice Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good work environment, good people but there are better places to work

Information Technology (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at The MENTOR Network full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very laid back place to work, really good people, you… Cons: Benefits not very good, pay below market - never seen more people complain about their salary than I have at this company. Company very cheap… Advice to Senior Management: Improve compensation for employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on The MENTOR Network.

Worked for The MENTOR Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The MENTOR Network reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The MENTOR Network CEO Bruce Nardella . All reviews posted anonymously by The MENTOR Network employees.