The MENTOR Network

www.thementornetwork.com

Unnecessarily complicated organizational structure is the root of the companies failures

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsThe Mentor Network provides needed services to a largely underprivileged, and at-risk population.

ConsOverly complex Organizational and Management structure creates an inability to lay-out a clear set of goals and execute against them. Executives do not cooperate with one another. They behave like Warlords, protecting their own turf at the expense of the overall organization. The cultural tone of the organization is a direct out-crop of Executive level attitude and behavior.

Advice to Senior ManagementSimplify the Organizational and Management structure. Establish corporate wide goals, and communicate them clearly across the organization. Establish performance measurements for these goals, and share them across the organization on a Monthly basis. Rebuild your corporate culture, and base it upon cooperation. Toward this end, take a zero tolerance stance to in-fighting among your Executive team, and outward to all Management and Staff.

Another Year of No Raises

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at The MENTOR Network full-time

Pros: Still a company that does the right thing for society… Cons: They announced today that raises will be very limited or non-existent for the fifth or sixth year… Advice to Senior Management: Freeze your salaries at 2008 levels like the rest of us. … More

Worst experience of my career.

I have been working at The MENTOR Network full-time for less than a year

Pros: I can't think of one thing. Cons: Too many to list here. More

There are newer reviews on The MENTOR Network.

Worked for The MENTOR Network? Contribute to the Community!