Growing too fast

I worked at The MENTOR Network

Pros

Pay is pretty good
Ability to gain good experience

Cons

Company has expanded a lot and is reorganizing. The reorganization isn't going very smooth

Other Reviews for The MENTOR Network

Worst Company I ever worked for!

I worked at The MENTOR Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is nothing positive about this company. Stay away, they lie!

Cons

They don't care about the clients or the staff. They pay $8.00 an hour, how to they expect anyone to live on that kind of money. Plus we are caring for people, human beings, you would think they would want someone more qualified to work with these people, how many people with good qualifications are going to work for 8. 00 an hour.

Clean house and put some people in that care about their staff and clients. You have a bunch of very angry people taking care of these helpless clients. I seen some horrible stuff done due to their resentment of the company.

staff who cannot pass med test is working in home with numerous clients requiring medications..is this QUALITY CARE? Th

Current Employee - Direct Support Professional  in  Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Direct Support Professional in Dayton, OH

I have been working at The MENTOR Network part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

cpr/med/first aide training required for the job/paid by REM

Cons

Transport of clients in staff vehicles vans taken away/mileage not up to federal reimbursement/ not allowed weekend shift pay/no raises/bonuses/house repairs neglected/house carpet cleaning not done/appliances broken not repaired for a year/roof leaks/property manager asleep on the job? Lawn looks good to neighbors/interiors neglected some clients live within sounds of gunfire, in the Hood. Scarry for clients/staff

staff using cell phones to clock in/out falsifying hours/MED ERRORS JANUARY 1,2014 and today is only the 8th! This is reported to local office...

There are newer employer reviews for The MENTOR Network.

Worked for The MENTOR Network? Contribute to the Community!