There are newer employer reviews for The MIL Corporation

Very Family orinted and cares for their employees

Current Employee - Analyst
Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at The MIL Corporation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Cares for employees, have went above and beyond to make sure i received information. They were very direct and up front with me during the intial recruiting process and are even now after I am hired and working still maintaining their homely charm. Very family oriented

Cons

Because the company is small the Benefits are not too good.. Not bad, but not good either. Holidays and paid vacations are pretty standard.

13 Other Employee Reviews for The MIL Corporation (View Most Recent)

Decent Place to Work

Current Employee - Business Analyst
    Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at The MIL Corporation

Pros

MIL is a decent place to work. For the most part, the work is fairly interesting and mentally stimulating. Both middle management and senior management are superb. They give due recognition to employees when they perform well, which is more than can be said about some other companies. MIL has an excellent work/life balance, and benefits are also quite good.

Cons

The starting pay for entry level positions is not very good. In fact, compared to the industry norms, it is downright shoddy. The potential for job advancement is also not very good--from my experience, the only job advancement that occurs happens when someone leaves and someone gets promoted to fill their position.

Also, there is very little name recognition with MIL--we work on high profile contracts with some very big name companies, but no one has heard of MIL.

Management can do much better on pay--MIL pulls in very high dollar contracts and can easily afford to pay much better starting salaries than it currently does.

Great Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at The MIL Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

If you are a contractor working for the government, MIL will make sure that you have everything you need. Their staff are very attentive and responsive to any issues you may have. They give good raises (based on performance reviews) and paid really well. Compensation was generous.

Cons

There isn't much to say. I did not use their health benefits, but from what I heard from others, they could have been better.

Keep up the good work!