The Menta Group
www.menta.com Aurora, IL 50 to 149 Employees

Social Worker/Counselor

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at The Menta Group full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGreat experience working with LD/BD students.

ConsStaff is over worked and under appreciated. Morale among staff is low due to lack of any kind of staff recognition for working hard. Management does not train new staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate the staff you have that work hard for the well being of the students. Train staff in the beginning rather than be demoralizing after the fact.

Felt Used

Special Education Teacher (Former Employee)
North Aurora, IL

I worked at The Menta Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Teaching children to behave better and improve their academic ability… Cons: The administration is poor, not competent and holds double standards to their "preferred staff." The working conditions are not tolerable after a length of… Advice to Senior Management: Show your staff what they need to be like by being a role model and helping out with the students. Don't expect from your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Unprofessional School

Special Education Teacher (Former Employee)

I worked at The Menta Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: You can make a difference to underpriviledged children and help… Cons: Micro managed badly. Teachers are overworked and held to double standards than to other employees. There aren't break periods. Staff expected to… Advice to Senior Management: Don't micromanage your staff and expect the company to run better. You can start by following Illinois labor codes and hiring qualified staff. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on The Menta Group.

Worked for The Menta Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Menta Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Menta Group CEO Karen Evans. All reviews posted anonymously by The Menta Group employees.