There are newer employer reviews for The Midtown Group

Good company for temporary work

Former Employee - Paralegal/Legal Secretary in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Paralegal/Legal Secretary in Washington, DC

I worked at The Midtown Group

Pros

Good clients, salary is competitive, very good prep for interviews and assignments. They will work on permanent placement while you are temping for them.

Cons

No real cons to speak of. Midtown is a temporary and permanent placement firm, so there are no benefits unless you temp as a full time job and it takes a long time to get them. The current economy doesn't really support temp work as a full time job.

Advice to Management

I have always found Midtown's management to be accessible, giving good and honest feedback and willing to do what they can to get a good hourly rate for employees. Please continue that.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Data entry clerk

I have been working at The Midtown Group

Pros

I love what I do and they always calls me back

Cons

I wish it was longer assignments

2. Just to get the contract FULFILLED

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I worked at The Midtown Group full-time

Pros

I've worked with The Midtown Group for a couple of years off and on, my first assignment earned me my first background clearance. Since then I've been called for numerous positions, with many great government agencies. Paid Federal and holiday pay.

Cons

No leave, sick, or pto time off, you only get paid when you work which makes it hard for employees you have to choose whether what is important and what is worth you missing possible 8 or some hours from a pay check. Staff barely call to check on you or hear your concerns, if you're ever mysteriously taken off a contract before it's projected time. Do not count on The Midtown Group to disclose that information. CEO has a FB check her out!!

Advice to Management

Work on at least giving long-term temps to earn paid leave and vacation. Think of yourself working a full year contract and never being able to take a vacation?