The Midtown Group

www.themidtowngroup.com

Good company for temporary work

Paralegal/Legal Secretary (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsGood clients, salary is competitive, very good prep for interviews and assignments. They will work on permanent placement while you are temping for them.

ConsNo real cons to speak of. Midtown is a temporary and permanent placement firm, so there are no benefits unless you temp as a full time job and it takes a long time to get them. The current economy doesn't really support temp work as a full time job.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have always found Midtown's management to be accessible, giving good and honest feedback and willing to do what they can to get a good hourly rate for employees. Please continue that.

This is a very good staffing agency. The people are very nice and my rep is always in contact with me.

Operations Assistant (Current Employee) Silver Spring, MD

I have been working at The Midtown Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Everyone is very nice, pleasant and helpful. Cons: Have not had an bad or unpleasant experience. Advice to Senior Management: Electric timesheet process and employee insurance would be nice. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

My experience has been great I've worked with The Midtown Group off and on since 2008 great company.

Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at The Midtown Group as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: The Midtown Group is a great agency to work for,… Cons: Their haven't been any challenges for me working for The… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The Midtown Group.

Worked for The Midtown Group? Contribute to the Community!