The Millennium Group

www.tmgofficeservices.com
  www.tmgofficeservices.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Millennium Group

The worse company I have ever worked for! Only positive thing was a good customer, co-workers and we got a check.

Former Employee - Slave  in  New York, NY
Former Employee - Slave in New York, NY

I worked at The Millennium Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Gave me the opportunity to WORK and earn SOME money. I am thnkful for that. Opportunity to work with a dedicated and hard working group of folks at a great customer site

Cons

poor communication, low salaries, expensive benefits, no feedback, no rewards and recognition, no employee reviews nor raises for YEARS.

Take care of your employees as they are your backbone; If you tell someone you are going to do something DO IT! They can not be trusted because it is a bait and switch type management style. It is amazing to me how customers trust you.

15 Other Employee Reviews for The Millennium Group (View Most Recent)

Out of Touch Management

Current Employee - SSR  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - SSR in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at The Millennium Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

No pros that I can think of.

Cons

Everything about this company is negative.

Educate your management on cutting edge management skills!

The Millennium Group Encourages Teamwork

I have been working at The Millennium Group

Pros

The Millennium Group has proven to be a positive work environment where colleagues often work together to create the efficiency we are known for. Many projects I have worked on have been done so with the help of other colleagues in different departments, and vice versa, in order to carry out our initiatives. TMG associates are often recognized for their excellence from site to site, whether it be from their Manager, or even the client itself, and these kudos are not only awarded, but displayed on our Twitter account to promote even further motivation to go above and beyond.

Cons

Sometimes higher level managers are not as available for assistance while travelling, but this is more so just part of the job, not so much a con. Colleagues are as available as they can be to help one another.

There are newer employer reviews for The Millennium Group

Worked for The Millennium Group? Contribute to the Community!