The National Center for Telehealth and Technology
t2health.org Fort Lewis, WA 50 to 149 Employees

Enter at your own risk

(Former Employee)

ProsAmazing mission: Technology solutions to better the health of our warriors. No need to memorize. It will change constantly.

ConsUpper-level leadership: Not mission focused. Horrid micro-managers. All psychologists, with the exception of one. Business concepts like organizational structure or process are of little importance to them.

Extreme Bureaucracy: Everything at T2 is cyclical. Ideas are proposed, developed, dropped. Brought up months later and dropped. By the third time, a watered-down version may be implemented IF all upper-level leaders agree to it and add in their changes, even in fields not of their expertise.

Lack of respect for employees: Over 80% of the staff hold advanced degrees yet are not empowered to make even small decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementTraveling the world does not help our soldiers get healthy. If you can't lead, step aside.

Governmental hierarchical BS at its worst.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at The National Center for Telehealth and Technology

Pros: A number of smart, engaging people who were drawn in… Cons: Abysmal leadership. "In the bubble" perspective about the quantity, quality… Advice to Senior Management: Make believe you are running a business, not a principality. More

T2 review

Cost Analyst (Former Employee)
    Crystal City, VA

I worked at The National Center for Telehealth and Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very interesting technology to assist our service men and women… Cons: Technology improvement continues to be moving forward Advice to Senior Management: Take advantage of the contract support team that can move… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The National Center for Telehealth and Technology.

Worked for The National Center for Telehealth and Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The National Center for Telehealth and Technology reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by The National Center for Telehealth and Technology employees.