The National Society of Collegiate Scholars

www.nscs.org
  www.nscs.org
There are newer employer reviews for The National Society of Collegiate Scholars

The healthiest company culture I've ever experienced!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at The National Society of Collegiate Scholars full-time for less than a year

Pros

NSCS is an affirming, flexible environment in which you are encouraged to try new ideas and develop within your role. One thing I am extremely impressed by is the organization's constant striving to not only achieve excellent results, but to also achieve excellence in the culture, communication, and recognition among our staff. This level of commitment to building trust and satisfaction is unusual, in my experience.

Cons

It can be difficult to get feedback or know if you are meeting expectations, but NSCS is actively working on developing a better system for review and feedback opportunities.

6 Other Employee Reviews for The National Society of Collegiate Scholars (View Most Recent)

Great place to get your feet wet.

I worked at The National Society of Collegiate Scholars

Pros

Great place to work early in your career. You'll experience everything with NSCS, the good and the bad. Amazing benefits and a great mission.

Cons

The conditions at NSCS are always changing and it's hard to make progress. Office politics are rampant, but lower level employees aren't exposed to it as much.

A Business-Savvy Mission

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at The National Society of Collegiate Scholars full-time for more than a year

Pros

NSCS gives you the tools to create a robust portfolio or program. The benefits are incredible, there is a strong support system which creates a distinct learning environment. It is the perfect place to start your career, to specialize, or to build something great. Complacency is just not an option.

Cons

The work environment is constantly changing based on priorities, and TEAM members must be able to accept change and move on. We work in real-time, and make adjustments as necessary. This is not necessarily negative, but speaks to the type of person who will thrive at NSCS.

Worked for The National Society of Collegiate Scholars? Contribute to the Community!