The National Society of Collegiate Scholars

www.nscs.org
  www.nscs.org
There are newer employer reviews for The National Society of Collegiate Scholars

Unbelievable benefits and fast-paced workdays at an organization where you role is as challenging as you design it to be

Current Employee - Coordinator, Member Relations
Current Employee - Coordinator, Member Relations

I have been working at The National Society of Collegiate Scholars full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Once you're hitting the requirements of your role, you're encouraged to re-imagine and implement anything in your role that you think can be done better. Because the organization works with college students, the office atmosphere is energetic and young. As long as you work hard and achieve results, there's flexibility in how you get there.

Cons

The young office can lead to frequent changes in staff as people figure out what direction they want to take in their careers. That being said, there's definitely support to redefine your role within the organization after a year if you're better suited to a different department.

29 Other Employee Reviews for The National Society of Collegiate Scholars (View Most Recent)

NSCS review

I have been working at The National Society of Collegiate Scholars full-time

Pros

Benefits, colleagues, growth opportunities, mission oriented

Cons

change oriented, organizational structure, very busy

The healthiest company culture I've ever experienced!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at The National Society of Collegiate Scholars full-time (less than an year)

Pros

NSCS is an affirming, flexible environment in which you are encouraged to try new ideas and develop within your role. One thing I am extremely impressed by is the organization's constant striving to not only achieve excellent results, but to also achieve excellence in the culture, communication, and recognition among our staff. This level of commitment to building trust and satisfaction is unusual, in my experience.

Cons

It can be difficult to get feedback or know if you are meeting expectations, but NSCS is actively working on developing a better system for review and feedback opportunities.