Short-term Place to work...no opportunity

Current Employee - Sales  in  Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Sales in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at The Neat Company

Pros

Free lunch on Fridays and decent employees work there

Cons

The CMO runs the company and if he doesn't like you, he will find a way to get rid of you. He doesn't listen to anyone and doesn't really care about the sales team or anyone other than he professional growth.

I would highly recommend looking at the CMO and how he is a CMO Dictatorship in the company

Other Reviews for The Neat Company

Neat gives people the opportunity to grow the business and develop their skills.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at The Neat Company

Pros

1. Management is open to any and all ideas from all levels and the senior team is accessible to everyone.
    2. Great communication - The company and the products are transparent - you know what's going on. Leadership holds weekly all employee meetings to share current sales results as well as key initiatives from a departments (then free lunch), My manager gives open and honesty feedback on my performance.
    3. Neat products are the best and a brand promise that I can stand behind
    4. Neat is truly a fun place to work -people are collaborative and respectful.
    5. I feel valued
    6. Everyone has to be both strategic and tactical

Cons

We are experiencing some growing pains which is natural for companies in growth mode; processes and procedures need to be put in place.

Energetic company. Stimulating environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at The Neat Company

Pros

- Neat is experiencing major growth - great experience for me to be a 'part of' and 'contribute to'
    - Management is open, focused and agile.
    - Great bonus program: Measured goals are set every year for employees. Encourages me to over-achieve and ultimately, get rewarded. 'Professional development' is always a mandatory goal. Allows me to acquire new skills.
    - Managers are mentors:. Instant feedback on performance and continued guidance has helped me build a career.
    - The brand, product and the technology behind Neat products in one word is 'Unique'
    - The benefits are (couldn't find a better word) - INSANE.

Cons

- It is but natural due to major growth - but the information systems haven't grown as fast as the company has. The company is aware and is in the process of upgrading systems.

Thank you for placing equal importance to both 'results' and professional development of employees.

There are newer employer reviews for The Neat Company.

Worked for The Neat Company? Contribute to the Community!