The News Tribune

www.thenewstribune.com

My experience at the news tribune is one of a surreal awakening to the reality of the job market as a whole.

ProsTo me the best reasons to work at the "Tribune" is the flexibility of the schedule, not very strict and no long hours...giving time to pursue other opportunities.

ConsAt this time working at the “Tribune” is a losing proposition; there is no raise in site and no room for advancement. There is also the double standard issue, one shift gets better treatment than the other.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to the leadership is…be more involve with the employees to get a better perspective on real important in real time issues. Consider the people and their needs, a small raise would go a long way in raising moral…which at this time is zero. Have a meeting at least every six months to hear ideas, opinions and concerns of the employees; after all, we are the blood-line of your company. More importantly, treat everyone the same across the board without favoritism and prejudice.

Old boy network in full swing.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Tacoma, WA

I worked at The News Tribune

Pros: Competitive pay and 401 K. Cons: Hostile environment encouraged, management simply looks the other way. Advice to Senior Management: The bottom line is important but people are more important. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on The News Tribune.

Worked for The News Tribune? Contribute to the Community!