The Oakleaf Group

www.theoakleafgroup.com

Fast Growing Company

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsIt's a fast growing company with over 50 people. It's now a full fledge consulting firm where hiring is occuring weekly due to the great work that is going on. I'm new and started recently and this is what my pulse of the firm is now.

Management can be quite busy but they try hard and are dedicated to improvement. this firm has a lot of growth and opportunities ahead of it and if you like a small company growing to a mid-size feel and like to tackle challenges and help them figure out opportunities then you will be in a great place.

ConsI can understand the feeling others have that it is a "staffing firm" But hey, it's a small company that's working real hard to grow and is.

If you like the big corporation feel with all the departments and bureacracy, this type of environment may not be for you

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work in winning more contracts and opportunities but continue to focus on employee engagement and development.

Oakleaf

Core Consultant (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at The Oakleaf Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Compensation is good; Work/life balance is good for some; terrible… Cons: I've been at Oakleaf for more than 3 years. Recently, I have had to keep my resume updated, because I am not sure if I… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Disappointed

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at The Oakleaf Group full-time

Pros: The president seems like a nice guy who cares about his business, and he's very knowledgeable about the industry. The pay is good and this is… Cons: No one in management cares about the employees. It's a really small company, and yet they can't even seem to get my name right. Ever.… Advice to Senior Management: You're not a consulting firm, but pretty good as a staffing/temp agency. Develop a business model as a staffing company, and you won't have to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The Oakleaf Group.

Worked for The Oakleaf Group? Contribute to the Community!