The Oakleaf Group

www.theoakleafgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Oakleaf Group

Very disappointing...

I have been working at The Oakleaf Group

Pros

They allow for great flexibility and control.

Cons

There is no business model. Management considers itself a consulting firm, when it really is a staffing firm.

Choose a focus for the company and stick with it. You can't be everything to all people.

7 Other Employee Reviews for The Oakleaf Group (View Most Recent)

Fast Growing Company

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at The Oakleaf Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a fast growing company with over 50 people. It's now a full fledge consulting firm where hiring is occuring weekly due to the great work that is going on. I'm new and started recently and this is what my pulse of the firm is now.

Management can be quite busy but they try hard and are dedicated to improvement. this firm has a lot of growth and opportunities ahead of it and if you like a small company growing to a mid-size feel and like to tackle challenges and help them figure out opportunities then you will be in a great place.

Cons

I can understand the feeling others have that it is a "staffing firm" But hey, it's a small company that's working real hard to grow and is.

If you like the big corporation feel with all the departments and bureacracy, this type of environment may not be for you

Keep up the great work in winning more contracts and opportunities but continue to focus on employee engagement and development.

Oakleaf

Current Employee - Core Consultant  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Core Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at The Oakleaf Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Compensation is good; Work/life balance is good for some; terrible for others. Colleagues are bright and hard-working.

Cons

I've been at Oakleaf for more than 3 years. Recently, I have had to keep my resume updated, because I am not sure if I might get laid off when my project ends like everyone else. Management egos get in the way of real work. Fannie and Freddie nepotism is rampant. The company is struggling because there is absolutely no continuity or consistency. Very high turnover, people keep leaving.

There are newer employer reviews for The Oakleaf Group

Worked for The Oakleaf Group? Contribute to the Community!