The OutCast Agency
www.theoutcastagency.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Internship: Great experience, poor treatment

Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at The OutCast Agency as an intern for less than a year

ProsAmazing experience with an impressive client list. Fantastic for your resume, *some* decent full-time employees who treat you well. The SF office is nice and there are sporadic fun office events.

ConsThis internship may be great for your resume, but it will be awful for your core values of being a respected human being. I worked very hard for six months, often times being one of the last ones in the office and can count the "thank yous" I received on one hand. HR is vague about full-time opportunities, and will string you along with little to no direction. The HR team has no PR experience and makes decisions based off of flawed testimonials by active employees. Directors and execs don't know your name and don't care to learn. The ruthless young women clawing their way to the top will edge you out any way they can, and blame their mistakes on you. I've never witnessed such ruthless, gutless practices in the workplace as I have in my experience at OutCast.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to your interns and the feedback they offer. You're missing out on talent because your low-level employees treat the office like a "Mean Girls" sequel.

faking it

PR Professional (Current Employee)

I have been working at The OutCast Agency full-time for more than a year

Pros: Salary. Benefits. Generous PTO. Work from Home option. Random fun and well produced employee events. Many of my co-workers are people I… Cons: The work can be demanding and time is often short but it's work so to be expected. There is blatant favoritism. To succeed or even… Advice to Senior Management: Lot of talk. Little action. Be for real. Show some… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

My experience has been extremely rewarding.

Assistant Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at The OutCast Agency full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great onboard training, extremely friendly and open environment, awesome company culture. Everyone is smart, sharp and super supportive of… Cons: My 35 minute commute is the only thing I can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on The OutCast Agency.

Worked for The OutCast Agency? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The OutCast Agency reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The OutCast Agency CEO Alex Constantinople. All reviews posted anonymously by The OutCast Agency employees.