The OutCast Agency

www.theoutcastagency.com
  www.theoutcastagency.com
There are newer employer reviews for The OutCast Agency

Coven of witches--with one "Supreme".

Current Employee - Intern in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Intern in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at The OutCast Agency as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

During recruitment and early phase of employment it was a fun place to work and I was treated with respect.

Cons

Mid-level managment snipes at those beneath them. There was one employee--and when she felt threatened or if there was ever a question--even for clarity--you were then targeted by her and she systematically began eroding away not only my confidence--but the confidence that others had in me.

Carefully monitor the tendencies of the person I am referring to--you know who she is--she is the one that pentultimately is responsible for the termination of the majority of the employees that come and go in this revolving door culture--why revolving?--no one can stand working/inter-facing with her, it becomes apparent, and she sees them eliminated and she moves on to her next target.

21 Other Employee Reviews for The OutCast Agency (View Most Recent)

Great Potential, but...

I worked at The OutCast Agency full-time

Pros

Good benefits
    Some good people working here
    Casual dress code

Cons

Lots of complainers
    Very clique-y
    Too quiet!
    Not enough enforcement of policies from higher up

More communication! Less endless meetings

Great place to work

I worked at The OutCast Agency

Pros

The HR folks and on-boarding process is awesome! I remember meeting loads of people my first week and getting tons of info at once but it allowed me to quickly understand roles, the agency and overall process. HR takes care of you here!

people honestly don't want you working late here. You have to make your own "balance" but folks get it when you say you need time to recharge.

Super friendly and funny management.

Schedule is flexible, you can work from home when you need to

Agency meetings are great. Folks share lessons learned and moments of excellence. Great team spirit and sense of appreciation.

Cons

Old habits die hard here.

It's always a fire drill and everything is last minute

other non traditional PR services are still being developed. Feels like folks are learning as they go, best practices often fall off.

Management is either way too involved or not involved enough. Hard to find a good middle ground.

There are newer employer reviews for The OutCast Agency