The Party Staff
Partystaff.com Los Angeles, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Hard work, Terrible Pay, Great experience

Server (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsParty Staff offers great banquet and serving experience and allows you to meet a lot of people; from UC professors to comedians, teachers, and actors.

ConsThere is not one set location and the pay is not sufficient for this line of work nor is it a sustainable income for living in San DIego.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only advice I could offer to leadership at Party Staff is Better pay, more advancement opportunities, and of course more events. Other than that I think they are doing a good job.

Mixed--enjoyed working with other staff, most of us worked very hard for very little pay and no tips.

Server (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at The Party Staff

Pros: Flexible schedule--set your own hours, and choose when you want to work Office is in a… Cons: Sometimes you end up working with some real screwballs One of the main catering companies Party Staff works with were always:… Advice to Senior Management: Formal Table Service class was great An experienced office member should be designated to listen to feedback and transfer info… More

Could use better supervisors.

Campbell, CA

I have been working at The Party Staff

Pros: Flexible scheduling online and car pooling Cons: Low Pay, easily replaced, hardly any tips More
There are newer reviews on The Party Staff.

Worked for The Party Staff? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Party Staff reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by The Party Staff employees.