Account Executive

I worked at The Reserves Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good training program, good corporate culture

Cons

Terrible pay, no work/life balance. I think corporate is unaware of what goes on in some of the out of state branches. Terrible management, when I complained to HR nothing was done about it. This is the first job I've ever had a bad experience with and was dissapointed they did nothing to resolve it and surprised because they seemed like a good company at first. Worst job experience I've ever had because of hostile, ineffecient management.

Advice to Management

Stop listening to employees phone calls and tracking emails, along with their linked in accounts. It creates an unpleasant atmosphere, especially when the employees aren't doing anything wrong.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

The Reserves Network does not care about its employees.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

I worked at The Reserves Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

no pros working for this company

Cons

I paid for my urine test. I paid for my background check. My last pay check was reduced to minimum wage costing me almost $500. I needed a police escort in order to retrieve my toolbox and personal belongings, as Reserves Network manager said I was not allowed back on site and It would be several weeks before they could pick it up. I apparently e-signed paperwork that I have never seen or given any copies of, including a minimum wage declaration, background check fees, do not return policy and many others depending on where they want your signature to end up. I e-signed a pad that they told me was for my I-9 documents. They have attorneys on standby to discern anyone thinking of challenging there deceptive ways. My final termination was for missing a Monday. Take it or leave it attitude they do not care about their employees.

Advice to Management

Doing a great job. May not be totally legal but hey, who cares, we have attorneys on standby. Seriously though really. You have to let the employees know what they are e-signing. With no copies, with no verbal or visual communication of the documents combined with the verbal statement that your just e-signing for your I-9 form leads me to believe that fraud is taking place. You have fraud, going on now, in your workplace. What are you going to do about it?

Confusing, Run Around, Dishonest

I worked at The Reserves Network

Pros

They seem to list good temp jobs; not sure if they are real, though.

Cons

If you are temping for them, READ THE FINE PRINT !!! One of the things you just signed says that if you fail to give a 48 hour notice of termination on a project before leaving said project, ALL HOURS WILL BE PAID AT MINIMUM WAGE!! I am sure my hours were not billed out like that, either. They misrepresented a position and I was not going to work for 50 hours a week with no OT in there, third shift, NO Weekends Ever!! Very deceitful!!!

Advice to Management

You need to research the jobs you send employees to THOROUGHLY! We don't have time to waste on you.