The Right Thing
www.rightthinginc.com Findlay, OH 500 to 999 Employees

Very supportive environment!

Relationship Manager (Current Employee)
Findlay, OH

ProsVery great community of employees, everyone is always able to lend a helping hand, and there is a lot of flexibility in your work/life balance.

ConsSome disorganization (as the company is changing drastically within the last year), and they have lack of recognition for employees who have worked very hard every day as their system doesn't have ability to document these achievements.

Advice to Senior ManagementKnowing the status on requisition is essential. Lack of communication between Client Relationship managers is an occasional problem as well.

Great at first...company couldn't handle such rapid growth

Relationship Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at The Right Thing

Pros: Pay, experience, professional growth, amazing co-workers. I loved my job and the relationships I built with clients and candidates. Great company… Cons: Management had no follow through, was told I would go full time and never did, told after 6 months we could work remotely and was… Advice to Senior Management: When I started the company was great and had a flat management style, and dedication to employees. The more the company grew the more it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

If you do the right things, good things happen.

I have been working at The Right Thing

Pros: People, clients, pay, benefits, and technology are top notch. Renewed focus on… Cons: Company had a rough couple of years that I think brought its core values into question. Alot is expected of staff and as the… Advice to Senior Management: You know in your heart what's right. Do the right things and and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on The Right Thing.

Worked for The Right Thing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Right Thing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Right Thing CEO Terry Terhark . All reviews posted anonymously by The Right Thing employees.