Great company, really good team atmosphere

Current Employee - Investigator  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Investigator in Chicago, IL

I have been working at The Robison Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I enjoy working for the Robison Group, enjoy the team I am on and my fellow coworkers. All around good company

Cons

I have none to post

Other Reviews for The Robison Group

6 Years and Counting

Current Employee - INV  in  Joliet, IL
    Current Employee - INV in Joliet, IL

I have been working at The Robison Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Usually I never write reviews or think twice about what I read on line. But my wife said she saw a couple of negative reviews of my company on google. It really bothers me because I take a lot of pride in my work and the work of The Robison Group.

I am not sure who wrote those but they need to get their facts straight. I have worked here for 6 years after working for two other companies. This company is MUCH better than where I was in the past. It is demanding work, but I really enjoy the guys I work with, very team oriented. Always paid on time, and have a great car allowance.

I understand if former employees want to try and get on here to discredit the company but again, they are just that....former employees. I enjoy what i do and who i do it for. I will always stand behind the The Robison Group

Cons

Non. All jobs have their ups and downs but none worth writing here

None

Enjoyed my time working at The Robison Group

Former Employee - Investigator  in  Temple Hills, MD
    Former Employee - Investigator in Temple Hills, MD

I worked at The Robison Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Team Leaders and administrative personnel placed correctly throughout the company. In training and intial hiring gave me more than enough tools to succeed. Being new to the field I worked closely with other investigators who showed me the best, most covert professional way to work a job.

Cons

Worked in-state and out-of-state jobs but, unfortunately, the long hours I was not completely ready for. Being away from my family for so long I had to find a different type of employment.

none

There are newer employer reviews for The Robison Group.

Worked for The Robison Group? Contribute to the Community!