There are newer employer reviews for The SAVO Group

Smart, Friendly, Driven - Great place if you're passionate about your work

I have been working at The SAVO Group

Pros

We all work hard, but it's ok to work hard when you're doing it to build a company and a business with people you enjoy. Always looking for and incorporating new good ideas. Trying to move faster and faster without having to work harder and harder.

Cons

The pace of change is rapid. You have to be able to thrive in that environment and adapt to change.

Align. There are gaps and overlaps. Articulate the strategy to the staff (doing better on this!). We want to help.

35 Other Employee Reviews for The SAVO Group (View Most Recent)

Average, but difficult to establish a career

I have been working at The SAVO Group

Pros

Lots of smaller benefits like free snacks and drinks, management tries to make company fun and keep employees engaged. Good and fair compensation. People are generally nice, but SAVO doesn't seem good at retaining high-caliber individuals. It's very flexible with schedules and people really are treated fairly.

Cons

The issue is the product itself. Most customers just don't use it as much as Senior Management flaunts, and the long-term viability of the company is questionable. It's a reasonable place to have a job, but a hard place to envision a career at. People are generally nice, but SAVO doesn't seem good at retaining high-caliber individuals.

Stop trying to develop into something you're not. You're not a huge fortune 500 company, and you're not going to be. Ever. Get over it. You're a small niche group, with good minds. You need to focus on what you're actually good at, which is sales content management. Just scrap the "Sales Enablement" spiel. Admit what you are, and focus on your core competencies.

Beware Big Brother is watching.....I was "let go" due to a personal FaceBook posting .

I have been working at The SAVO Group

Pros

Initial impression was rather favorable - great teamwork.

Cons

Upper management, VP & above seem to have some internal in-fighting and disagreements on processes. Additionally, after setting an appointment w/ a VP, he checks out my personal Facebook page and decided that I had interests that were in conflict w/ SAVO and had my contract terminated w/out warning or notification of any internet/ social networking policies, after only 2 days on site.....simply a tacky way to treat a new hires.

Micro-management and secretly spying on employees w/ out informing them of corp policies is simply really bad business.

There are newer employer reviews for The SAVO Group