The SCOOTER Store

www.scooterstore.com
  www.scooterstore.com
There are newer employer reviews for The SCOOTER Store

Very Unstable, Unorganized Company with high turn-over rate and always mass hires.

Former Employee - Customer Service Sales Support Representative in New Braunfels, TX

I worked at The SCOOTER Store

Pros

Pay is good for the type of entry level work. The work is very easy and 4 weeks of paid training is given which is a lot for how easy the job is. There is a doctor onsite that even part time employees can see. Also an onsite gym is available to all employees making staying active and healthy very convenient even if it is a tad small.

Cons

Hours can be terrible. They are open around the clock with the exception of Sundays. They are highly unorganized and nobody ever really knows whats going on. Upper management such as the Directors are even more out of the loop than anyone. They change your schedule whenever they feel like it and don't bother mentioning it to the employee that they changed. They spend WAY too much money on petty things such as confetti. They throw confetti around almost every day and at first its fun and makes you laugh after about two weeks your sick of confetti and all the prancing around the managers do while their throwing confetti around.

Pay more attention to the entry level employees. Don't mass hire so that you'll be staffed when a large group quits. Instead focus on keeping the employees you have that are trained and doing a great job.

125 Other Employee Reviews for The SCOOTER Store (View Most Recent)

It started good, but the last three years has been a total nightmare

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

I have been working at The SCOOTER Store

Pros

The pay and benefits were decent.

Cons

Hours were cut and they want you to do more work in the least time possible.

Stop being greedy..Your greed has screwed up the company. That means you too Doug.

An eye opening experience in how to systematically bankrupt what should have been the leviathon of DME

Former Employee - Mobility Consultant in New Braunfels, TX
    Former Employee - Mobility Consultant in New Braunfels, TX

I worked at The SCOOTER Store

Pros

It pays money and quickly reminds you to revamp your resume. Pay was okay for entry level remedial work that you do.

Cons

R-U-N! Don't know where to start.if you could imagine drawing solutions for problems out of a hat,you could probably be a director in core sales.management could care less if u had the cure for cancer,unless you could sell it a powerchair. I knew more about my job than my managers manager and yet I am no longer with that company.they laid off several employees that did more than their own share of work.they couldn't even tel me why I was being let go. IGNORANT IMBECILES.

GO TO COLLEGE AND LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT MANAGEMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCES. STOP FIRING PPP AND WASTING OVERHEAD TRAINING NEW PPL. HAVE FUN WITH SUN OWNING TSS

There are newer employer reviews for The SCOOTER Store