The SCOOTER Store

www.scooterstore.com
There are newer employer reviews for The SCOOTER Store

Inbound Marketing Customer Service Rep

Former Employee - Inbound Marketing Customer Service Representative in New Braunfels, TX

I worked at The SCOOTER Store part-time (less than a year)

Pros

The company had a fun and happy environment when I was there.

Cons

You are held responsible for many things which are out of your control. You are encouraged to pass along leads which you know won't result in a sale. This upsets the Mobility Consultants as they are only allowed so many leads and they don't like wasting them.

125 Other Employee Reviews for The SCOOTER Store (View Most Recent)

Good and Bad

Former Employee - Sales Team Manager in New Braunfels, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Team Manager in New Braunfels, TX

I worked at The SCOOTER Store full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Advancement from within the company and they consider job experience and education. You can make a decent living and help people. Great hours.

Cons

No security, You are always worried you will lose your job and it is a strong possibility right now. Sadly I don't see a bright future for The Scooter Store. Over 9 years the pay continually dropped and benefits became worse. They say the only think consistent is change however the change is generally high stress and hard to see the benefit to the company and the employees.

When looking at people to let go you should look at loyalty, performance etc. Not just random picks. Also not pick everyone that is 100% vested in ESOP with random people put in the mix to cover your you know whats.

Use to love coming to work helping the customer, now it's all about the little check they pay me cause I need it.

Current Employee - Mobility Consultant in New Braunfels, TX
    Current Employee - Mobility Consultant in New Braunfels, TX

I have been working at The SCOOTER Store full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Close to home and free medical check ups

Cons

They just layed off top proformers and kept people who don't do anything. The new role of this MC/MS thing sucks. The new people are not properly trained. The management don't listen they suck. The pay was good now it SUCKS TO THE MAX. EVERY MS PS TEAM MANAGER IS FOR THEMSELVES. The metric that they are measuring us on is not accurate.

Stop thinking you are more than your staff Upper management and team managers. LISTEN TO YOUR EMPLOYEES SAYING YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING AND DON'T. TRAIN YOUR NEW EMPLOYEES TO DO THE JOB RIGHT. Stop favoritism, tell your employees the truth and messing up people life's . Get your stuff together and get rid of the reports that you are currently using to rank us. It's not accurate.

There are newer employer reviews for The SCOOTER Store