The SCOOTER Store

www.scooterstore.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for The SCOOTER Store

Inbound Marketing Customer Service Rep

Former Employee - Inbound Marketing Customer Service Representative in New Braunfels, TX

I worked at The SCOOTER Store part-time (less than a year)

Pros

The company had a fun and happy environment when I was there.

Cons

You are held responsible for many things which are out of your control. You are encouraged to pass along leads which you know won't result in a sale. This upsets the Mobility Consultants as they are only allowed so many leads and they don't like wasting them.

127 Other Employee Reviews for The SCOOTER Store (View Most Recent)

Disorganized and too many changes

Former Employee - Product Consultant in New Braunfels, TX
    Former Employee - Product Consultant in New Braunfels, TX

I worked at The SCOOTER Store part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Decent pay, nice facilities, the sense of accomplishment you feel knowing your job actually helps someone.

Cons

Too focused on profit and not on their employees. I couldn't even finish my last day before the clock in system kicked me out completely. Way to feel valued and like I'd actually be missed. Before I could even leave the building, people were fighting for my leads and stuff on my desk.

Provide some job stability to your employees. It seriously lacks professionalism when you throw new people out on the floor and there's no management around anywhere for help, you don't respond to emails, and your new employees that just got out of training don't even know what team they're going to be on or who their manager is.

Either really stupid or trying to destroy the company

Former Employee - Physician Specialist in New Braunfels, TX
    Former Employee - Physician Specialist in New Braunfels, TX

I worked at The SCOOTER Store full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Nice facilities, several people there are very good people, though this is not really a reflection of the scooter store, and most of them are not management, and are on their way out.

Cons

When you look at what this company is doing there are only 2 conclusions, either they are galactically stupid, or they are deliberately trying to run the company into the ground. They consistently get rid of people who made more than they wanted them to make. They have 2 divisions that are specifically there to stop files from going through (who you are not allowed to speak with because apparently explaining why a customer qualifies is demeaning to them). They have enacted several company-wide procedure changes AFTER they have been proven not to work in individual departments. I don't claim to be the smartest person in the world, and I can see why this is a bad idea, why can't management? Like I said, there are only 2 solutions.

Employees are not as stupid as you think. If you continue to treat good employees like garbage, then you will only have garbage employees left.

There are newer employer reviews for The SCOOTER Store